• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A kid's obsession with Myspace.

Profesco

gone gently
Oh dear. O.O That boy needs to be voted out of his class and then put up for sale on eBay.

Actually, I don't know which is worse- the small boy's obsession with MySpace or the teenagers ganging up to taunt him. Both showcase very disheartening bits of modern culture. Babylon has a thread right now about past and present culture; I wonder if this is an example of the kinds of things that have gone downhill over time...

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Unbelievable Lol. Like, I lol'd harder at this than I did at Ichi's sig.
Oh dear. O.O That boy needs to be voted out of his class and then put up for sale on eBay.
Lol, only Misc.ers will catch that. XD

Last edited:

Sammi

Banned
The kid is retarded and deserved the taunts(though the taunts were really immature themselves.). I wouldn't scream that much if someone made fun of my anime/manga obsession. I'd usually laugh; if they're being really mean then I'll shoot mean comments at them but I will control my screaming. Goddamn, the kid's obsession is so out of whack. This video is hilarious...

Last edited:

Lin Kong Shu

Infestation.
I hate when people make people cry.
But... *Laughs*
How can someone be so evil?^^

Screw the kid, this made me laugh. For once.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Talk about being obssessed.
They're probably half of his friends he doesn't even know.
I tell you he's going to be single for his entire life if he keeps this up.

Rave

Banned
One of the best videos ever.

metalboy

I have cancer.
Wow. I think that kid want's his brother (and friends) to die. XP

Rofl

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
lol why do you always post the wierd ones lol

lmao the kid sounds like a dog whistle throughout the whole video

how can you get addicted to myspace????
edit: i finished watching it and the last picture was like wth??

Last edited:

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
The kid is retarded and deserved the taunts(thought the tauns were really immature themselves.). I wouldn't scream that much if someone made fun of my anime/manga obsession. I'd usually laugh; if they're being really mean then I'll shoot mean comments at them but I will control my screaming. Goddamn, the kid's obsession is so out of whack. This is so hilarious...

Sammi, I'm going to delete your myspace.

That was lol funny.

Dattebayo

Banned
It's a good thing I rarely go to MySpace at all, this kid is a complete nut.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Wow, that is so sad... I mean, he swears and screams and throws a huge temper tantrum! That is a reason why I don't do Myspace or WoW because yeah, you can ruin your social life.

As for the kid, if it was my brother I would either pound him, or I would record him swearing to me and show it to my mom.

??????

That guy.
Oh the fun. Half the people on MySpace need that as well.

I vote chain the kid and tickle his sides.

While we hack his MySpace, break all his friendships, write hate messages to all his previous friends, and proceed to watch them commit suicide on web cam.

Much more fun than a regular beating, Sogeking.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
That really made me sad, I couldn't even watch the whole thing. The brother and the friends are imbeciles. Picking on someone weaker is cowardly. Really, if you have to pick on a child to make yourself feel good, you're pathetic. They were completely immature.The kid shouldn't have screamed, but it feels terrible to be made a fool of, and it's hard to control emotions at that age. No wonder he retreated to Myspace, with a family like that. The argument wasn't even about Myspace, it was about respect. Myspace is just a symptom of a much deeper problem.

Anyway, I'm reminded of an ancient Chinese saying: "Family ugliness should not be aired on Youtube."