1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

"A Kiss Under The Mistletoe in Pokemon?"

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by HatersGonnaHate, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate Throwing Shade

Does this episode really exist?? People are saying that Ash and May kissed in this episode, but then parents got it banned. is this true??

2. randomspot555

randomspot555 Well-Known Member

The photos you see floating around of Ash kissing May, Iris, Misty, Dawn, or whoever are all fake. Ash has only expressed interest for one girl, ever, period, way back in the early days of Kanto at that Pokemon Trainer's school.The fake girl from the Latias movie kissed Ash and I think that's the only kiss Ash has had.

3. HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate Throwing Shade

so the episode does not exist?

4. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

There was Flura in movie 2, too.

Nope.

5. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight Race to the finish!

As far as I know it doesn't, or it would be listed under the banned episode list that Serebii has

6. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

No. There was something that 4kids had made for a Christmas Special (only vocalized songs; which I find to be rather charming in a way), and there was a song called "Under the Mistletoe" (and there was no kissing involved) ..........but this has nothing to do with May. XD;

I have heard that the "Bicker the Better" or whatever AG episode was banned in some areas because it made Ash and May seem like a married couple. Maybe it could be from that and a mixture of other rumors?

7. randomspot555

randomspot555 Well-Known Member

I knew I missed something, but it's been ages since I've last seen it. Thanks.

Bulbapedia specifically says it was a "battle of the sexes". Think of countries that still treat women as second class citizens. Those are the countries that might not have aired it, because it showcases women being powerful.

8. Juputoru

Juputoru M-m-m-m-onobear?!

With that rumor cleared up...there's not much left to talk about here.

For future reference, the Single Anime Questions thread is the proper place to ask small questions like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.