• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Legendary Photo Op! (889)

I was sort of looking forward to having Ash recall how his Charmeleon was disobedient when he had one.
Mostly because, at first, I assumed that Trevor's Charmeleon was behaving the exact same way in this episode.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Hopefully Talonflame's voice improves later on. It didn't bother me, but I was expecting something different vocally.

Trevor was pretty entertaining, always looking too deep into his photography to find "very rare" sightings of Pokemon. With Trevor collecting gym badges, I hope we see him in the Kalos League.

Encountering Moltres again was astounding, and looks incredible in HD goodness~

I used a Talonflame in my X run, so I'm thrilled to see Ash with a Talonflame. Of course, it was called, but I'm glad to see it in action now.

Nyter

Island Challenger
I would have preferred if Talonflame' s cry was it shrieking it's name.

This episode was one of the better ones. Great to see Trevor again, he has become a funny one with his picture antics and how "rare" his subjects are. It was great to see Fletchinder evolve into Talonflame as Talonflame is one of my favorite Pokemon, however they took away the intimidation factor it had in the games... something in the artwork when it come to its eyes.

4 stars out of 5

JudySpell

Banned
Trevor didn't do much that interested me and even though he was the one who wanted Moltres's photo it was Ash who got to hog the episode. 5/10

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Ash jumping into the volcano was dumb, considering the fact he could still recall Talonflame in its Poke Ball. Moltres' dub voice was horrible, I wish they kept it the way it was in Chronicles. Otherwise, not a bad episode.
7/10

Alloutℯ

Banned
I was surprised to see that Pikachu and Dedenne recognized Trevor's Charmeleon. Omg what is it with this dude firing flames and everybody. Looks like he hasn't changed much since the Summer Camp.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I suppose that as far as the summer camp trio goes, Trova is my favorite character due to his love of photography, so I was glad to see him return. Seeing Satoshi's Hinoyakoma fight against Fire and evolve into Fiarrow all in one episode was overwhelming, yet remarkable.

Well, this episode was more exciting than I expected, any evolution episode is a nice surprise. I don't get why Ash was surprised about Talonflame learning Brave Bird when he already seen it before from his Staraptor. Moltres's voice was terrible. In its previous appearances it made generic screeches, so what made the dub decide to make it say its name after all these years?

Leonhart

Imagineer
If I could've changed one thing in this episode, I would've had Trova be a bigger part of the Fire subplot. He deserved a nice long match against it instead of Satoshi hogging the moment in the limelight.

Denko Sekka

Meh I'm not much of a Fletchinder fan so when Ash's bird evolved whilst duking it out with Moltres I was like wtf. That seemed too good for such a mediocre Pokemon.