1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

A little help here...

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by zean44, Jun 26, 2012.

1. zean44

zean44 r.o.c.k. on!

this is about that backlot's mansion.when i talk to him,he always saying a rare pokemon(like plusle,minun,ditto,etc.)is on his garden.but i cant find the pokemon he was talking about even i use the pokeradar!oh,and one more thing.how i can remove the maid in the right side of the mansion?

those anyone know the answer to this questions?
    by the way,i'm playing platinum.

2. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

it changes each day, and you find out what it its by talking to him. It takes a bit of waiting sometimes

3. Mudkipzroks

Mudkipzroks I like being nice!

It will change everyday but all you have to do it be patient and you should get one of those pokemon he is talking about

4. Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl Nuzlocker

The Pokemon changes everyday, as the previous posters have said, but it may take a while to get the Pokemon you're looking for. Just be patient, and you'll eventually find it.

5. DragoniteRules1

DragoniteRules1 Pokemon Breeder

It takes a long time to get them since there is a 5% chance of them appearing (I think). If you look around for a while you will eventually find them. And you can't get past the maid on either side of the mansion (although you can battle the maids on the left side.)

6. zean44

zean44 r.o.c.k. on!

i guest that's how it work.thanks for the help,anyway.

7. Hudsonn98

Hudsonn98 I'll break ur wall;)

Yeah, talk to him every day....or cheat and reset the date