• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A lot of Anime shows I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Gardevoir

Gardevoir Aura
Pokemon is my most favorite Anime and it will still be. I also love my Little Pony, and like Gun X Sword, Black Butler, Sonic X, Futurama, Bleach, there are just a lot of good anime shows. Which ones are your favorite Anime shows.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Yeah, my favorite anime are Avatar, Family Guy, Kappa Mikey and How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

VS

they/she
Yeah, my favorite anime are Avatar, Family Guy, Kappa Mikey and How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
Ha ha ha xD
it has to be from Japan to be anime Gardevoir.
Mine:
Hetalia, Death Note, Sgt. Frog, Baka and Test.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I like Dragonball Z, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Eureka 7.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
You do know there is a thread already for this right? So you can probably expect this to either be taken down or moved soon. Just saying...

King of the Hill is the best anime ever, I was heartbroken when it ended.

...King Of The Hill was an Anime?

I don't think some of those are anime...

Anyway Animes I like(in no specific order) are:

-Code Geass
-RomeoXJuliet
-Card Captor Sakura
-Blood+
-The "When They Cry" series
-No.6
-Claymore
-Shiki
-Murder Princess
-Blood C
-07 Ghost
-Deadman Wonderland
-Black Butler
-Eden of the East
-Deathnote
-Almost all Yaoi/Shounen-ai(to many to list here)

Last edited:

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
That was the point, if you look closely OP listed MLP and Futurama.

...Ok...So in that case, other "Anime" I like are:

-The Legend of Korra
-Family Guy
-American Dad
-Bob's Burgers
-Drawn Together
-Arthur
-Ed, Edd n Eddy
-Corurage The Cowardly Dog
-Rugrats
-The Wild Thornberrys
-All Grown Up
-Hey Arnold
-The Grim Adventures of Billy And Mandy
-Fosters Home For Imaginary friends
-Dexter's Laboratory
-Alan Gregory
-Sonic X
-The Winx Club
-W.I.T.C.H
-Growing up Creepie
-As Told By Ginger

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I thought you said "Arthur" there for a second.

Don't watch a lot of TV anymore, but I'll have to put down SpongeBob and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 as the ones I like the most.

And I guess Higurashi, Pokémon, Digimon, CLANNAD, and DragonBall Z to name another few.

blackterminator3

I really like Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion, Pokemon, Case Closed, Full Metal Archamiest(still can't spell the last part), Yu Yu Hausho, Sailor Moon, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, Death Note, Deadman Wonderland, Hellsing, and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Okay, now you're getting to the point that this is just offending. Mr.Gardevoir, sadly, around here we use slang, this term being the one frequently used so do some research before being bombarded with hatred like you just have (it makes me sad seeing people getting picked on). Anyways, we already have a similar thread so I contacted this part of the forums' moderators to close this thread.

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
Pokemon is my most favorite Anime and it will still be. I also love my Little Pony, and like Gun X Sword, Black Butler, Sonic X, Futurama, Bleach, there are just a lot of good anime shows. Which ones are your favorite Anime shows.

Blues Clues, Dora the Explorer and Spongebob are my favorite anime, then.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Status
Not open for further replies.