• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Magmar so crazy...it just might work.

Today I bred a Magby and I noticed it had an unusually high ATK. So I got a crazy idea... CBMagmortar. Right now he's just a Magmar until I get a Magmarizer though. Oh, and don't say Flare Blitz please.

Magmar Lv50
(Choice Band)
Serious
Fire Punch
Brick Break
Mega Punch
Thunder Punch

HP-124
Atk-132
Def-75
SpAtk-107
SpDef-99
Spe-121

I hope he retains the Atk when he evolves...

Well thanks, I guess I'll see what more people say.

I'm on the fence about Mega Punch, its BP saved me a couple of times, but the low accurracy really bothers me.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Use Return over Mega Punch if you wish to keep a Normal move. Better accuracy AND better BP.

Rucarilu

nice the thunder punch is a good chioce if your battleing a water type

Rucarilu

nice the thunder punch is a good chioce if your battleing a water type

fireblast_10

Pokemon trainer
keep
-fire punch for stab
-thunder punch for water types
-brick break for rock types
-? Well I would teach it faint attack for mere 100% accuracy even if its BP isn't as much.

ironknight42

May have been said but
Magmortar@Choice Band

Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Earthquake
Cross Chop/Brick Break