• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A-Maze-ing Race! (514)

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
Paul never really got to catch that Fearow.

What's with all the Graveler and Golem rolling around randomly? I know they were trying to get away from Onix, but...

Wait, Croagunk's able to Brick Break a wall to save Dawn, but it can't do the same when the group was trying to reunite? I think I'm missing something.

Cobalt_Latios

Paul never really got to catch that Fearow.

What's with all the Graveler and Golem rolling around randomly? I know they were trying to get away from Onix, but...

Wait, Croagunk's able to Brick Break a wall to save Dawn, but it can't do the same when the group was trying to reunite? I think I'm missing something.
My thoughts exactly. Unless it was one of those moments where people can exert unknown strenght in the most desperate of situations, I guess the same could be said for Pokémon. That or Croagunk must have gotten really lucky.

~C_L~

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
I understand that Paul was really annoyed getting interupted but what did he say to Ash & Co, even though he seemingly said nothing to Ash himself.

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
He asked about the music and I answered that there was bad music. I never said I didn't enjoy the scene just that the music was really bad. It was a critic about the music, not about the scene.

Maybe you need to read the posts better instead of putting words on other people's mouth.;)
To be fair: You took a simple question as a derogatory comment, even though I never stated anything on your behalf. The reason why I saw into that comment was since you called a 10-sec piece of music out of the minutes it took to break the wall, its own scene.

I really had no idea, nor was I going to assume, that you divided scenes by the seconds of music track that are randomly scattered and changing about. And unless you were being specific, you shouldn't have expected any more.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
This was such a cute episode...one of the better "split up group" plots they've done. You can tell they really wanted to put Dawn with Croagunk for awhile.

uber gon

Accept Change
I loved the ep. Lots of funny things, the quarrel between Dawns Pokemon which ended in a Discharge and Ash "now that you got that out of your system maybe we can be civilzated" or something. The beginning with the failed Posion Jab was great etc. Paul beeing interupted time after time...

Anyway as a sidenote, I can see Paul with a Fearow, that Pokemon suits him very well.

8,5/10 points

LOL, maybe Paul will get a Fearow by the Sinnoh league.

Dax

Legend
To be fair: You took a simple question as a derogatory comment, even though I never stated anything on your behalf. The reason why I saw into that comment was since you called a 10-sec piece of music out of the minutes it took to break the wall, its own scene.

I really had no idea, nor was I going to assume, that you divided scenes by the seconds of music track that are randomly scattered and changing about. And unless you were being specific, you shouldn't have expected any more.

Why are you making such a big deal of a simple piece of freaking music?

I said the music was bad and there was nothing else to it. There's nothing that needs analysis or thought process in this. I didn't like that piece of music and when I heard it the first time I definitely thought it was bad. I didn't affect my enjoyment of the episode and it didn't affect my moments of laughs in it.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Not the greatest episode, but it was fun watching the twerps and their pokemon get separated and try to get back together. I especially enjoyed watching Happiny help bust down the wall. LOL

My favorite part, though, had to be the part when Ash imagines Dawn getting squeezed by an onix and saying "No need to worry", then Ash says that's when he worries the most. :D

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I loved this episode its my fav.
Why because it was funny. Also they "Twerps" got to use the others pokemon. You have to love this episode. My fav in the whole DP series

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Yeah but it was still nice to see them use them with out there other trainer there when I saw ash comand Buziel I was hmm somethings fishy
Got to love Swoodowood help ash cheer and Pachirsu shocked everyone very cute

milenadrg

I liked this episode. It was really interesting seing Ash commanding Dawn's and Brock's Pokemon. Paul part and Ash and Dawn saying "No need to worry" at the same time was funny. It was cool Dawn got that "Coin Toss" on her Poketch...

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Ah yes, the annual/biannual "gang-gets-split-up" episode, which is less amusing than some past ones, but stands out a bit thanks to how we don't normally get to see one trainer commanding another's Pokemon. I had been long sick of Onix and its family by this point, so I wasn't thrilled to see another, and it also had not been long since the previous Pokemon-centered episode, DP039, so its novelty didn't have much punch. There are a few comical moments in this episode, coupled with some truly excellent animation and music, but I can't help but feel they could have been used for a better episode on the whole.

Next off, I truly have no idea what the hell the point of including Shinji here was, especially since we never did see that Fearow, contrary to what I predicted in my first post in this thread. Sure, "more Shinji is good" according to fangirls, but I prefer to see him in more vital roles (like we would a few episodes after this). In addition, I am equally confused as to why Team Rocket would choose to randomly capture Muku.BIRD here aside from the obvious explanation of providing me with fuel for jokes that are less funny in retrospect. It's not like the thing hadn't been around for over 30 episodes being harmless...wait, yes it had. I think this is a better episode than the steamboat one, but still throughly average on the whole.

C

Torpoleon

This was a very cool episode. If I was Paul, I would have gotten annoyed at Ash, Dawn and Brock. Since when did Brock have to ask Paul where Ash and Dawn where? Brock had Ash's Staravia. Wasn't it weird how Pachirsu was not in this episode? Maybe they forgot about it. It would have been cool if Pachirsu was in this episode.

This was a very cool episode. If I was Paul, I would have gotten annoyed at Ash, Dawn and Brock.
He did get really annoyed with them. I, like many of you, also wonder if he ever managed to catch that Fearow.
When they entered that maze and Ash noticed that Dawn and Brock were missing, I love that mental image he has of Dawn; she is being strangled by a Steelix and saying "no need to worry." She never does see the magnitude of any crisis, does she?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Oh a fun little filler with a fun title.

I was surprised by how fun this one was, and seeing Paul getting annoyed as people interrupted his capture of Fearow was even more entertaining.

7/10 or C.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I like these kind of epsiodes when they are split up and when they use thier friend's Pokemon, because it is interesting to see how they use them.