• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A-Maze-ing Race! (514)

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Would have been interesting to see Paul capture that Fearow had Ash,Dawn,and Brock not interrupted him.

"No,should I?" to Ash

"Not you too" to Dawn

"No,I haven't!!" to Brock

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
What a comedic filled episode: I wasn't expecting Paul to be used as comic relief

Paul was mostly irritated with Ash, tho I guess that was the funny thing about his appearance here hee hee. I'm surprised that he was after a Fearow however since they're not exactly strong.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Paul was mostly irritated with Ash, tho I guess that was the funny thing about his appearance here hee hee. I'm surprised that he was after a Fearow however since they're not exactly strong.

We had no idea how weak or strong this particular Fearow was, though. For all we know, it would have made a good Pokemon for Paul's team.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Hikari wanting to redeem her coupon for a free Poketch application was an entertaining way of starting this episode's plot, and I chuckled when those Galonya ruined the Rocket-dan's photo scam. Pikachu and Mimirol babysitting Pinpuku was adorable, and Gureggru shoving Hikari into a fissure to save her was funny. I enjoyed the teamwork when the Pokemon broke the wall.

Daizy

I call you honey
I liked when we saw Buizel being bad-ass when he didn't fall over after Pachirisu shocked and also Pikachu being so uncomfortable during the entire Buneary situation.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I didn't like how Shinji was used as a prop for a few quick chuckles given how serious he is. A character like him deserves scenes that fit his character, instead of what he got here.

Zamin

This was a really fun episode. The plot was interesting and engaging.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jnmisty said:
In the episode, did Paul actually lie to one of them about seeing the others?

If I remember right, Shinji lied to Hikari when she asked him if he had seen her friends, and then when Takeshi asked the same question a few minutes later, Shinji left after being bothered about constantly getting interrupted.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jnmisty said:
Well, it is probably a good thing that Paul didn’t see Ash bothering him.

Maybe I'm wrong since it's been a while since I saw this episode, but I thought that Shinji did in fact see Satoshi and simply ignored him because he was so focused on capturing that wild Onidrill?

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
It's unknown if Paul ever caught that Fearow, he still has pokemon that we didn't get to see on screen. But more than likely he never caught it.