• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Means to an End; Sign-Ups

ironknight42

I have returned, albeit earlier than expected but I ran out of stuff to do, so I decieded to come home and do nothing at home and at least be near friends and have computer access. So yeah just keep us posted, my advice is get on the case of people who showed intrest and just ask if they are still intrested and if they are to hurry it up, I don't think you want to wait until August to start this up because then the wait starts to set in and people get disintested, which is the worst especially when you have invested alot into thinking up an RP. Figured I say it if you were not thinking it already.

Errrr sorry i'm going to cancel my reserve, seeing as how i dont have time

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
giratina hates shaymin: reserve canceled. Sorry you have no time. Maybe next time.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Hey guys, sorry to double post but...

Pokefan and I talked over the whole team sign-ups thing and we decided that would be a little too hectic. So, we decided on second character sign-ups instead. You can sign-up as a second character if you'd like, any species or team. From there, I'll second sign-up for whatever side (baron or SRA) needs the extra person. Then sometime next week (depending on my summer class and its schedule) we'll start the RPG! Yaaaaaay.

Sign-ups for second characters are now open!

aggiegwyn

This was really fun to make. I've always wanted to try being evil...and insane.

Name: Aroma Robinson

Species: Witch

Faction and Job: Blood Bandit Assassin

Appearance: Aroma has a rather human, standing at about the middle of five and a half and six feet tall. Her figure is thin and muscled. Most would call her “ripped”. While none of these muscles are very protruding, they are noticeable.

She has unnaturally orange eyes that most would believe to be contacts. Above these eyes are curly bangs on unnatural green hair. This curly green mess straggles down to the middle of her back, sometimes with small bows attached. She has olive skin that is covered in freckles. Freckles especially appear on her cheeks. Her nose is soft, and her lips are a natural red.

During her old day job, she would wear regular clothes, such as vests and jeans and t-shirts. Nowadays, she stick with outfits that are attractive, yet not very noticeable. Most often, she wears the colors purple, blue and green. She mainly wears skinny pants or jeans, and wears polo button-up shirts with vests covering them. Ties are also an option. She always wears various hats or caps on her head. She uses the hats to conceal her strange eyes.

However, she has also been known to dress as a witch in the story books in order to get more appeal for her magician acts. This includes a purple pointy hat, and a clock that it basically a bunch of rags tied together.

Beyond that, she has reading glasses to when dealing with close up reading, and sometimes her nails are painted various colors.

Personality: Aroma is insane. Most see her as a simple crazy, attractive woman who is wasting her life. You can often find her talking to nothing, maybe a plant or a dog. This is because Aroma was born with schizophrenia, which is a mental illness that has the diagnosed lose concepts of what is real and not real, and also lets them lose the sense of logic. So, when an average person sees her talking to nothing, in her reality, she is talking to someone.

She has a deep obsession with fire, specifically firecrackers. She finds it to be luring. It is the source of life in this strange world, but also the source of many deaths. You can use it to heal or hurt. Of course, Aroma finds the more useful option is to hurt.

Aroma is found to be aggressive, losing temper easily, but she is also found to be calm and cool, smiling and taunting. In all reality, her moods can change with the flip of a dime.

She is very talented in magic, but mostly in fire. Most are awed by what she can do. Or, they are intimidated.

Aroma is attracted to those who are strange, who are outcasts. Thus, most of the men she courts with are considerable creeps and such. However, she finds normal people easy to despise, and any spot of weakness leads to their murder.

She is highly addicted to smoking.

History: Twenty-six years ago, Aroma was born in a vineyard in California. Her parents with both hard-on hippies, and took drugs and smoked constantly. They lived on a farm where they not only harvested grapes, but took in other hippies and drug users.

Thus, there were lots of babies.

Aroma hardly got any attention, and the common drug use to help with any matters, so no one seemed to notice that Aroma was schizophrenic. Despite the common drug use, Aroma never used drugs herself. However, her parents did manage to teach her how to smoke by the age of seven, creating her addiction.

When Aroma was nine years old, the authorities finally found the farm of criminals, and sent them all to rehab or jail. The children were sent to either juvenile detention or to orphanages. Aroma was found smoking in the closet, so they sent her to juvie.

There, Aroma began learning about magic. With her schizophrenia finally discovered, they basically shoved her in a room by herself until her time was up. Sometimes a book or two was thrown in there. You see, when you’re stuck in a room for the long you begin to notice things. She began to understand the structure of the room. She thought of her reasoning in society. The weak had pushed her in there, so they deserved to die. But how? Well, that came when a fairy book was thrown into the room. It told the tail of a magical witch who could kill someone with three simple words. Aroma began trying it out. The words from the book didn’t work, but eventually, something did. Firesses…specticulosus! Most would think it was just another of her crazy ramblings. By now, she had said at least a thousand different spell names. But it was actually a spell call. It created a flame in the room. In fact, it lit the room on fire. The guards put it out quickly, and later interrogated her. But all she would say it that “I said the spell.” Of course, that was impossible, magic wasn’t real. They threw her back in the room, shaking their heads in confusion. But it didn’t matter, because by the time Aroma was twelve, she taught herself the magic of fire.

She broke out of the building, leaving it in pieces behind her. She has been a wanted criminal ever since, but after fourteen years, the case has grown cold.

Aroma ran from the detention, and ran until she found Pennsylvania, and lived in an abandon house on a bad side of town. She grew even greater in magic there, mastering in her range.

During this time, Aroma met a friend or two, maybe a boyfriend. To set out the particulars, she met Artie at the age of fourteen, and he became her long time boyfriend and drug addict. Aroma saw him as a god and pretty much did everything he asked. Their relationship was strong, and lasted until Aroma caught an eye of him cheating on her. Within minutes, she killed them both.

At around sixteen, Aroma met Melissa and Jones, who were both drug addicts. She loved them both romantically, and took advantage of them easily. However, Aroma secretly took advice from them, learning more about how regular humans work. Melissa and Jones were shot at gunpoint by a police officer. Aroma hopes to avenge both of their deaths.

At twenty, Aroma met Kelly, the small girl who couldn’t find her parents. Aroma felt a strange mix of compassion and need of leadership, and took the child in. She taught the child about her own views of the world, and how weakness was intolerable, and those who had it didn’t deserve to live. Kelly died of starvation just a few weeks later. Aroma couldn’t afford to feed them both.

At twenty one, she was watching a baseball, plotting the murder of several audience members when a man jumped down and killed them. She didn’t know him, nor his motives, but automatically grew to like him. Someone who worked on instinct instead of the mind, someone who hated normal ones as much as she did.

A few weeks later, a note was found on her doorstep.

If you’re interested in my work, meet one of my friends at the park
-The Blood Bandit

Aroma immediately did so, and was given an assignment by the messenger. To kill all humans who threatened the exposure of supers. The messenger warned her however, that her magic skills would have to be great. If it was revealed that she was weak, then her murder would come soon. Aroma accepted the challenge, and made sure to awe her secret audience ever since. She hasn’t been killed yet, and she doesn’t intend to any time soon.

Powers: Aroma has a variety of spells she knows, and she knows at least one from each subject (Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Death, etc…), however, she mainly uses fire spells such as firecrackers to burn her opponents, or explosions to scare them away. Water is her weakest subject, and she hardly ever uses Water spells unless forced to do so. Explosions and firecrackers are her thing. Aroma never intends to simply hurt, she always intends to kill.
Here’s a list—that way I don’t have to keep making names up.

Firesses…specticulosus-A spell that creates small fire that spreads easily.

Roctalious finestro-Creates large and small firecrackers depend on the loudness of the spell spoken.

Willisis Catrosis-Creates Willo-wisps, which is a version of Physic-fire. This fire is most often purple, and is sent out in small flames to search for the opponent’s hiding place.

Misslis Endenvoris-A spell that sends to fire balls out into long range attack. She has to aim these, however, rather than them automatically hitting.

Agropis Contanveris-A spell that can be used when the user is touching the victim, preferably in a strangle or grabble. The spell causes the victim’s body to heat, and if held long enough, burn.

Spindiverus Expoctus-A spell that creates wind to push the opponent in a certain direction.

Entornivus Qualasius-A spell that creates a small twister to deflect the opponent or their ranged projectiles.

Pinnisilis Entegorous-A spell that creates small rocks that are sent to the opponent to puncture. They are sharp, and intend to cut.

Bouldarious Gegarious-The spell uses its surroundings to create a giant boulder in which can be thrown at the opponent.

Necronius Spontaneus-A spell that can suck the life out of a small creature, and possibly a large one if the witch has great power

Flowius Controlius-A spell that allows the user to control of water around them.

Other: Her schizophrenia acts up very often, most often showing members of her past, specifically Kelly.

Last edited:

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
YDT: Reserved until July 13th.

aggiegwyn: Ah, another Baron character. I like her overall, especially the hippie background (I just finished a book involving a girl who was raised on a hippie complex) however I have a few problems to point out here.

The major one is that she's met the Blood Baron. Since his identity is a huuuuuuuge secret (not even Pokefan knows who he is) I can't really have any characters having seen him or knowing him. He usually tracks people down via Blood Bane or any of his messengers. And if she tracked him down, then she probably would have run into the Bane not the Baron. He's shacked up in some secret hideout somewhere.

A few minor problems aside from this. The Blood Baron crew isn't super fond of witches (they are almost human after all) so they'd be a little reluctant to just let her in, but her taste for killing kind of evens that bit out.

I'd like you to elaborate on her powers a bit, and also how she obtained them (I'm a little foggy on that part). So, pending until you make those changes. Overall you have a nice character going, so it shouldn't be too hard to fix.

aggiegwyn

Okay, I fixed the things you listed and also fixed a few problems myself. (I kept giving her different names from different characters...)

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Alright aggie, your spells are a wee bit overpowered, but I'll let it slide because she'd need to be super powerful for the Blood Bandit to accept her witchiness. So,accepted!

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Hmm... Well, I think I'll go ahead and make either another whacko for the Barons or a freelancer. Reserve! (Although I think I'm allowed to reserve myself... ) =P

lawmaster

What is that?
I will put mine up soon time for another nature myth to come around

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Name: Todd Richards (Human name), Kuvaler (Merman name)

Species: Merperson

Merpeople are half-human, half-fish creatures. They have human heads, torsos, arms and hands. Their fish characteristics are: the lower half of their body being a fish’s with a tail fin at the end, they have a fin in the middle of their back, their fingers are webbed, they have gills on their neck and rib area and have sharp jagged teeth. Although all of these fish characteristics can be turned into human ones when they are not in salt water (don’t have to, and does not have to be every fish trait). While in fish form they can’t sleep, but when in human form they must sleep and don’t need as much nutrition.

They usually live deep in the ocean, where air pressure is to dangerous for even submarines, to be unnoticed by humans. They are underwater nomads, meaning that they live in groups of around 5-10 families going all over the ocean. When hunting they use their superior speed to catch up to prey and use their teeth to rip into their prey; the children are protected by a few of the parents while this happens. They are able to communicate with all types of fish, yet due to the fact that most are rather stupid little can be done with this. They usually communicate with this fish language that they are born knowing, but are also capable of learning languages and usually learn the language of the country they roam next to. They have an accent which makes it sound like all the words flow into one, which makes them easily recognizable when heard by others who know about merpeople.

They go on excursions occasionally to experience the above water world, but usually can’t stay for more than a day. Most Merpeople choose to not live on land because whenever they leave the water they instantly have this urge to go back in and the longer they are away the stronger the urge gets. They don’t really know why this happens, but there’s not really a way to find out anyways.

Faction and Job: Freelancer

Appearance: Kuvalar has white skin with a bit of a tan. He is around 5’11”, has a medium frame and weighs 204 lbs. He is awfully strong and has very big muscles. On his shoulder there is big scar from a sharks bite. He has light hazel eyes that almost look yellow, he has medium sized eyebrows right above them. His hair is dark brown and has a buzz cut. His face has no features that stand out to much.

He usually wears white wifebeaters, a swimsuit and when he’s not barefoot flip flops. The swimsuits usually have designs of different types of sharks on them, he has a couple that are just plain black. His flip flops have a black sole and a white strap with the logo on them.

His merman features go with his human when they don’t change the human ones. His merteeth are a bunch of sharp triangles a bit bigger than his normal teeth. There is the same amount of them as his human teeth, so his mouth gets wider when his teeth change. He has 3 gill slits on both sides of his neck and one between every rib. His fin is an appendage from his Spine covered in skin and its height is the same as the middle of his rib cage. His webbing on his fingers goes between the first joint after the knuckle on each finger curving into the palm. His tail abruptly starts at his waist: it is a pattern of red, yellow and orange scales; it is a long as his human legs, at the end is a tail fin that is the same colour as his scales and looks like fire.

Personality: Kuvalar is an aggressive person. He is quick to get angry and asks no questions when he’s mad at someone. As soon as he is angry the other person will be dead within minutes. He is disgusted by humans from the pollution they have caused to the ocean and he blames them for his wife’s death. When he meets a stranger on an empty street he takes out his claws and rips them apart.

Over the past two years of living in a human society his human skills have improved. His English has become more developed, learning common slang and more sophisticated words. His accent hasn’t changed at all though, and when humans here it they wonder where he comes from. He has gained some social skills and knows how to interact with humans normally. He usually just uses this to buy his necessities and convince people to buy his fish; he has a few regular customers. Other than that he stays away from humans as much as he can.

History: Kuvalar was born and raised in a group with seven merfamilies. He lived a rather average life for a merman until the age of 26. One day his group was hunting near surface water for tuna. While they were hunting a ship transporting oil from an oil rig was passing by. A spark on the ship caused the oil to get set on fire, which quickly spread to the whole ship. As the boat started to sink, some of the flaming oil got on the mermaids that were hunting. This injured many hunters and killed Kuvalar’s wife. After mourning his loss, Kuvalar wanted revenge. The elder of the group explained that the human’s didn’t mean to cause harm, they didn’t even know of their existence. He wouldn’t stand for it anymore; human civilization has caused too much harm to the ocean (pollution).

Kuvalar went ashore to live in southern California and started to study human nature. He started selling fish that he would catch in the ocean to get some money. When he got enough money he bought a small house with a salt water pool in the middle of it, so that he wouldn’t have to go back to the ocean that often. One night he found a drunken man peeing into the ocean. Kuvalar felt it was time to take action, so he ripped apart the man with his sharp teeth. He liked the feeling of killing humans, it made him forget about his sadness of losing his wife. Yet he didn’t like the taste of human blood, so he developed sharp claws similar to his teeth to use instead. It has been two years, he still enjoys his life killing humans, but his victims have been noticed by the locals. They can’t find out what the occurrence of these deaths are, and think there is a wild animal around because of the big scratch marks on the body.

Powers: Kuvalar is able to change any part of his body from human to merman form. His fish tail and webbed fingers allow him to swim faster than a shark in water. His gills and lungs allow him to breathe in water and on land. His shark like teeth can be used to rip apart any type of flesh, but when fighting he usually uses his claws. His claws are gloves with short sharp daggers in the tips of them. He is also rather strong physically. His weaknesses are the same as normal humans, except for not being able to drown.

Other: Everyone knows him as Todd Richards except for fellow merpeople.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
lawmaster and Pokefan (yes you could have reserved yourself haha): Second Character Reserve! Yay! You have until July 15th (on which I openly admit I will probably not be around... Harry Potter, you know. :p)

YDT: Yessss, a merperson. I was secretly hoping someone would sign up as one of those! Anyways, good execution of the concept, I'm glad to say you definitely didn't overpower him at all. My guess is he's a little weak on land, but if you get him in the water... He's great. accepted

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
I know that there are a million typos, but bare with me here. Three weeks to complete...I will never understand how a RP profile took that long to be done.

Name: Weijun Muilum (Cantonese)/ Weizhen Meilinn (Mandarin)

Species: Supe/Qilin (Kirin).
: Most people now know the Qilin, or Kirin in Japanese, as a brand of beer. This has led to some problems (up to, and including, the Qilin themselves being very irritated), but they were mostly solved. The real Qilin (and Kirin) bring an abundance of good luck and prosperity to the deserving. This comes at a price, though--the Qilin takes something that is precious to the person that it gave to luck to. This something precious is always an object, one of value to the Qilin, but not always to the person that it’s taking the item from. The object always relates to what kind of luck and wealth that the Qilin gave, for example, if the Qilin gave someone luck for their crops, it would take, say, a bushel of grain. Always they will take a food item, for they neither handle money, nor steal food (from people they did not give luck to), or anything for that matter.

A strange creature is the Qilin. Most have the head, or at least the forehead of a dragon, mixed with a deer. Now there are some ugly deer, and there are some western-like dragons, but Qilins are always a mixture, (on their heads and foreheads) of a deer that is somewhat more than a deer and a pacifistic Chinese dragon. The mixture is not always the most beautiful thing ever, but the dragon part becomes more streamlined and the deer portion blockier. Their heads are always covered in scales so fine it looks like they are covered in a thin layer of the smoothest silk, but the scales can block all but the sharpest of weapons, when properly taken care of.

Qilin’s necks and torso are more streamlined than their heads, the neck having tougher and bigger scales, but only a little bit blocky. They spout a ridge of fur along the backs of both their necks and body; moreover, this fur is softer than the fluffy down of a chick. The color of the fur varies quite a bit; but it always is a shade of a color that is found naturally occurring in any mammal, excluding humans. This fur is never longer than a couple of inches, and always more than five or so centimeters.

The legs and feet of a Qilin are much like a deer’s, but stockier. The bones in their legs (and any of their other bones) cannot break; are light but dense; and always a pure white, rather than a yellow-white. They have hooves, like any deer, but these hooves are more like llamas’ hooves, for they are claws, not hooves. These claw-hooves are not meant to rip of tear, they are to get a grip on the land and not trip or fall over or on anything.

Qilin have scales that cover their entire body. These scales’ hues range from the vibrant green of a fern after a light mist, to a deep, deep red, the color of dried blood. The only requirements are that the pigments are ones normally found in nature, not colors of chemicals. The texture of the scales is either a smooth satin, or a shiny-smooth. Very rarely will the scales hold the sheen found on mother-of-pearl, the kind that changes as the light does. Most Qilin have scales that have rounded or three-pronged edges, but almost never serrated or blade-sharp edges. These scales are hard enough to make lighter swords glance off them, and effectively deflect bullets, tough the bullet’s impact will still hurt.

A pair of branching, deer antlers adorn every Qilin’s head, and where the antlers on a deer would be, regardless of gender. These antlers grow into something that represents the Qilin that it grows from. For example, a Qilin that almost never laughed would have darker and thicker antlers than one who laughed a lot. These antlers are like their scales, in regards to color. They tend have the hues of flora more often than fauna, but it has been known to happen. These antlers never, under any circumstances, break. Many young Qilin who have not completely mastered transformation into a human will still have these antlers. Because they will not break, they also have a very fine tip at the end of them, sharp enough to let a monumentally mentally impaired human see their own insides if they try to ride a Qilin.

Long, trailing whickers grow on either side of a Qilin’s head. These are not cat-like whiskers, but long, trailing and thick affairs, with neon hues. These hues of the whiskers may seem neon, but they are covered in butterfly wing scales, scales that come off with the slightest touch. Except that these scales do not come off.

Of course, all Qilin have a tail. This tail is not like a deer’s or a dragon’s, but it is of a lion. This tail has a large clump of fur on the end, which is about double the length of the fur ridge along Qilins’s backs. The tail has scales, but they are almost white by the time they reach the base of the fur clump.

The bodies of Qilin are always in great shape, they are never overweight, no matter what form they take. This has absolutely nothing with how they want to look, but with having the ability to run away from hunters and those greedy for their luck-giving ability, it, unfortunately, is of great use. This is not to say that some Qilin aren’t fitter than others, but only to say that they are all healthy, even if they are deprived of a food source.

All Qilin can take a human form, one that reflects the age at which they decided to become timeless (of course, they always have clothes on when they go into human form). This form takes all the colors on the Qilin that transformed into a human. They transformed Qilin are always an Asian. A transformed Qilin always has hair the natural human hair color that is closest to their antler color. This hair is almost always tied back up into a pony tail, and most of them don’t bother to try and see is it can be undone. The eye color is mostly the color of their whiskers (Qilin eyes being a pastel color that has not pupil), but can be the color of their eyes. Qilins’ human forms are mostly on the tall side, but short human-transformed are not un-heard of. They have only adopted turning into humans because: one, if a scaled deer goes through town, it might get harmed by scared humans; two, it’s easier to give luck and observe actions when you are in human form; three, it may be fun.

There is a way of forcing a Qilin to go back into its original form and into its human form again by dumping a large amount of polluted water or air over them. This is easily exploited, but if a Qilin enters a heavily polluted area in its own will, it will just get extremely weak (and if the pollution is really heavy, die) and retain the form that it had when it entered the contaminated place.

Elemental powers are always free for any Qilin to use, and they always have immunity to all natural poisons, burns and drowning. Some of the more powerful ones can call up a firestorm or a flood if the so wished, but that takes a lot of power, so they content themselves to being able to figure out how to use a small amount of power to do things that would require a large amount of power. These “elemental powers” are grouped into five categories: Fire, Water, Wood, Earth, and Metal (which is replaced by Air, as Qilins cannot touch any man-made object of their own free will, unless to eat). Most Qilins specialize in one element or another, but most choose Fire. The least chosen among the “elements” are Water and Air, for they are easily polluted. It takes a very powerful (and old) Qilin to be able to specialize in two, but it has happened.

Most Qilins do not like humans, but the ones that do not dislike humans often work with the SRA, helping the Supes stay hidden from people. No Qilin would ever join the Blood Bandits, no matter how much they rebelled. Hiding themselves from the humans is always an important thing for them, and they do not want to show themselves to the entire world. Most that are not with the SRA are trying the attack or annoy the Blood Bandits, but the more fearful ones are in hiding.

Appearance: In a small deviation from the normal Qilin appearance, Weijun’s antlers are a pearlescent black, much like a magpie’s feathers. They are long, flowery things, with the tips of them sharp as blades, certainly sharp enough to tear flesh. They branch in many ways, and the “branches” themselves are long, and slightly curved things. Like her antlers, her hoof-claws are a black, but unlike the antlers, they are more of an absorbing black, a black that seems to suck in light.

Weijun’s scales, too, are also a tad bit different, being a more of a pearlescent-smooth than a mat- or shiny-smooth. Not that many people can tell, but there is a subtle difference between the edges of her scales and those of the average Qilin. Her scales are straight-edged and sharp, sharp enough to cut flesh; the shape of them an isosceles triangle that is facing the long-way downwards. The actual color of these scales is a fern-in-fog green, not a “minty” green.

Weijun’s ride of fur has the hue of a grey and foggy sky, one devoid of pollution. The fur itself is silky and never has a knot in it; no matter how hard the wind blows. The ridge of fur is about one inch long in the shortest of places, but when it is at its longest, it is a couple inches long. The shortest part of it is near the base of her tail, and also at the starting point of the fur.

Unlike most of her body, which is mostly in striking hues, Weijun’s eyes are soft, light, teal. These pupil-less eyes seem to be bottomless wells of misty green. Her whiskers, too, are of a softer color than the rest of her body, being a neon version of her eyes.

Weijun’s human form seems to be about thirteen, and a tall, lanky thirteen at that. In human form she is quite tall for her age, and often gets mistaken for humans two or three years older. The muscles that the human form has are thin, wiry things, which are stronger than they look.

Currently, Weijun’s human form wears beige cargo pants with many pockets that litter the sides; a light green T-shirt, one with a rather high collar; and black slippers (flip-flops) that go squeak-squeak when they are wet and she walks in them.

Of course, one cannot go around with pearlescent black hair and neon teal eyes, so they have transformed into something akin to normal colors of hair and eyes. Weijun’s hair is now black, black as midnight, but some may argue that this is less human-like than her pearlescent hair. Of course this hair is tied back with a hair tie, a green one; however, Weijun has been known to let her hair down on occasion. Her eyes happen to be a dark green with flecks of light brown thrown in to make it look more normal. The pupils of her eyes may look a little bit vertically oblong, like a cat’s, but it is not that noticeable. Still, even with the colors of her eyes and hair looking a bit more normal than her antler or eye hues, they are out of the norm.

In Weijun’s half-human form, she combines the things that stand out on a Qilin and integrate them into her human form. She has scales in this form, but the grace her body in patches, rather than cover her entire body. Her antlers are on her head, but they are significantly smaller, but still sharp and unbreakable. Her eyes also become their normal color and stop having pupils. One of the larger changes is that her fingers change into claws, but not the claw-hooves of the Qilin. On the whole, it is pretty easy to realize that she is in her half-human form when she is like this.

An opaque glass bottle of a mixture of habenero chili and ghost chili peppers hangs from the blackish-blue book-bag that hangs from her shoulder. In addition to the hot sauce, Weijun is never seen without a non-fiction book in there. It is not odd to see the book-bag bulging with her history texts, but the bag never becomes too heavy or too bulky.

Personality: The human form of Weijun is much, much rasher and quicker to act than her Qilin form, but this fits the fact the Weijun decided to become timeless at age thirteen. Most people would normally stop to think when they say something, but Weijun in her human form does not and will not, unless she goes into her half-human form. This may cause her to say things like “is that citrus-sized grapefruit on your desk really a lemon?”, although she will correct herself in the middle and muddle things up even more. If she really muddles things up, then she may start over again, but if she does not pay careful attention to what she is saying, then she will say something even more mangled.

In her human form, Weijun happens to seem like a bookworm, as she mostly carries a book around with her, as a sort of boredom-ward. The book is always non-fiction and very long, as Weijun devours (metaphorically) books with great fervor. If anyone asks her the title of the book, she will never give it to the asker, even if they persist. If the asker keeps on annoying her about the book, she will just walk away quietly.

Aside from the fact that Weijun has a fascination with history that humans have recorded, she also likes spicy things. The spicier the better for her and things can never get too spicy, as her power over fire extends to cover burning mouths. She has a problem with people saying the word “hot” for spicy, as it makes her think that the food is physically hot, not spicy. While she appreciates the ingenuity of humans to make certain kinds of food, Weijun also is scornful of the way they litter their cuisine with meat.

In any of her forms, Weijun is deeply suspicious of humans. In her human form, though, it is more like an entrancing repulsion: she does not like humans, in fact she hates them, but she cannot stop wondering about them. This is why she reads human accounts of history, even though she knows that, while it is a proverb, it is also true: “the winners are the writers.” She really does not like the way that authors seem to think that they need to preserve nature for of their offspring, and do not give a though to the rest of the sentient beings on the planet.

Weijun’s full-Qilin form happens to be a bit wiser than her other two, and by a very large amount. She always thinks before she says something, and she never says the word “perfect”. She can think her way out of most things, but human emotions continue to confuse her. Logic puzzles are easy for her, as they only require thinking. She is graceful like a dancer, always sure of her moves.

In all of her forms, Weijun does not like to be touched. She does not know why, she just knows that she hates to be touched. If anyone touches her, she flinches away, as if it hurts. Looking people in the eye is also difficult for her, but it is not as bad as her fear of being touched. Another quirk is that she really hates loud noises, and they make her jump.

As a preference, Weijun prefers to call Super Naturals “sunas” instead of “supes”, because “supes” sounds like a plural of a certain human dish.

History: Seeing as Weijun was born eight-hundred-eleven years ago, many things have happened to her. She was born in China, and quickly discovered that she did not exactly like it. For one, there were way too many humans for her liking, and they just kept increasing. She gave up the idea of living in China and moved (as much a Qilin can move, that is) to Siberia.

Weijun lived in Siberia for the next two hundred or so years, biding her time until she could get rid of the human race. As this goal can only be achieved by going into more populated areas, she knew she had to move downwards, and so she did. The first place she moved to was Europe, Central Europe. At that time The Hundred Year’s War was going on, and she did not want to mess with that, so she stayed relatively quiet.

Weijun was still a young Qilin by standards coming from ageless beings, and she acted rashly: people were beginning to get more on her nerves than ever. This caused her to murder a human in its sleep, a rather stupid thing to do. This human was not important, nor was it even noticed, but the slashed body got everybody’s and their dog’s attention. Weijun’s superiors were quite irritated with her (and rightly so), and they sent her back to Asia, where was born. Unfortunately, they got the place in Asia she was supposed to go to wrong, and sent her to India instead of China.

The young Qilin was surprised by this and glad at it too. She had just discovered ghost chilies. She loved anything spicy, and when you order something at an Indian restaurant that says “spicy”, if you eat it without taking care, you will be taking in large amounts of fluid. Therefore, she loved this place even more. The events happening around her she did not notice, and they did not affect her. When her superiors found out about this, they just laughed, and let her go back to Europe, but with a restriction on killing.

By then, it was the late sixteenth century, and England was mad at the American rebels. Weijun was delighted. War was great for destroying human lives, even though it took its toll on local sources of timber. It made her even happier when the French helped the Americans and even more casualties mounted. She really did not care what the outcome was, just the war itself.

Deciding that America was going to be a center of growth, the Qilin took responsibility and traveled there, to stop expansion of the human populace. Unfortunately, it obviously did not work, but she tried. First came the gold rush of the 49’s, with the strong jets of water blasting away at the hills, suffocating the fish in the streams and destroying the ground. Then came the explorers that killed the entire population of the dodos. And she still could not stop humans from taking over the land, even though more humans were already there. The prairies were turned into cattle-grazing land before her eyes; beavers were hunted for their fur; wolves were eradicated for their hunting of the humans’ livestock; and great forests came down to build the dwellings of the species Homo Sapiens.

These events each shook her, and shook Weijun well. Before she was a confident, proud and bossy, but now she thought before she acted, and checked both sides’ arguments, though she still loathed humans. As more and more humans were born, more and more land was consumed by humans, but that only made Weijun more and more angry. Then came Hawai’i. That was the last straw – not matter how her superiors would hate it, down goes the human race. Hawai’i had always been one of her favorite places to relax and take a break from humans (even though there were human there already), but once the ladies with money got word of the wonderful feathers of the brids of Hawai’i, then things went downhill from there. One of her favorite species, the Hawaiian crow, an amiable and gentle corvid, started to disappear, and Weijun was beside herself with anger.

A second last straw came in the form of the Blood Bandits. Weijun thought for a bit that she would join them, but after the thought about it for a while, she decided not to join them. Her life was too calm and too quiet for the BB’s. She knew that she would not join the government, for it had way too many humans in it for her to be comfortable. Besides that, most if the bases were in cities, something no sane Qilin would gone into unless to do something extremely important.

Powers:
Strength-Powers

Flames and extreme heat – Unlike many other supes, Weijun can withstand fire and not get burned or hurt by it.. Many would say that even she could not go into lava and magma, but she can. For her, it is like going into a bath that is just a tad bit too warm. She can also call a ring of fire around herself and send a little bit of it to attack something. This burn protection also extends to magical flames, though Weijun gets uncomfortable quickly in magical fires. In half-Qilin form, she is only immune to all injuries from fire, but cannot call up any. If it is a human made fire (fires that humans started, and it does not matter if the human intended to or not.), she can get extremely burned, more burned than if she was a human. Unfortunately, this flame hits both allies and enemies, and once Weijun has released it, it is out of anyone's control.

Water – Weijun can walk on it and call just a bit of fog to surround her if she ever needed to escape from something. If the water that she is stepping upon is rough and or white capped, she can walk on, them except for the fact that the rolling motion makes her sick, so she just walks through the uncooperative waves. She can also never drown. If the water she is walking on it polluted, she will get very nauseous and will have to get off it quickly.

Wood – Weijun can tell small plants to defend or attack if needed. These plants respond only to her orders, and they can only do these orders if the object that they are supposed to perform their action on is with their reach, and second, if the command is too complex. This limits this power, but not by too much. Weijun half-specializes in this ability, and if she is pressed, and is still not wanting to expend her entire power, she can call up a storm of leaves that hack and slash at her enemies. If she is willing to expend all of her power, she may call up one very large tree to fall from the sky and plat itself where it lands, and then fling razor sharp leaves everywhere but where she is. If you hurt the plants that she commands, then you are hurting her, but not causing any physical wounding.

Earth – If needed, Weijun can cause mud to rise from the ground and hurl itself at things. This mud just gets people muddy, and, at most, causes a rash to form. Rocks may also be at her beck and call, if she decides to use her power to control plants and tells them to tear up rocks, and she may hurl the stones at a target. These take much skill to be hurled accurately, and Weijun has issues aiming. As in, she cannot hit any thing even if it depended on her life.

Air –This is the other “element” that Weijun half-specializes in. Normally she can call up a small breeze, but it is one large enough to snap umbrellas. If she tries harder, she can summon a wind strong enough to blow people off their feet, but this causes her to get tired, and if she tries to summon any of her powers while being tired, it may go wrong and she may summon a weaker effect than she wanted to. If she pushes this ability to the limit, she can call up gale force winds, winds enough to flip over trailer homes. If the winds whip up any debris, then Weijun will not be able to see through them.

Luck-giving – Perhaps the most frightening of Weijun’s powers (and one not shared with other Qilin), she can give good luck and wealth to others at a price, but what makes her power of luck giving so frightening is that she can take away one’s good luck and replace it with bad luck. The person that she gave bad luck to will not experience any increased profits;--which are most likely going to decline--any so-called “windfalls”;--and will never get them again--if any person had had an intimate relationship with the luck-cursed, it will fall apart within twenty-four hours;--and both parties will not want to see each other again--obtaining any number of small injuries, mostly just bruises, small cuts, and broken fingernails (those do hurt). Unlike normal luck-giving, Weijun can only use this power once a week, instead of once a day. She does not take the good luck for herself.

Weaknesses:

Pollution – The most crippling of Weijun’s (and Qilin’s) weaknesses, is that she (and the rest of the Qilin) cannot live in a place that is not pristine, or at the least, not very polluted. Air gets hard for her to breath is too many pollutants make their way into it, and same for water, except she drinks that. Even if she is near a town, even a not really heavily polluted one, she will start coughing and wheezing. If she goes into a city with heavy pollution issues, then she will break down into what looks like an asthma fit, and perhaps even start to cough up blood. Light pollution makes her disoriented, and when she is confused, she will attack anything that is near.

Man-Made Articles – Even though Weijun’s scales are bulletproof, the fact that bullets are manmade makes them burn into her flesh, all because they are made by humans. If she sits in a car, she gets more and more uncomfortable, and if she is in a car for an hour or more, then she will get an urge to get out of the cars as fast as she can. Of course, this does not apply to food, books or clothing, which she is grateful for. Steel has always been an enemy of the natural world, and Weijun, being a part of that natural world, gets burned by it, badly. She will always flinch away from steel and iron, but plastic is worse. Plastic not only makes the pain from its touch excruciating, it makes it hurt like flames and burn deeply.

Other: I hope Weijun is not too powered.

Last edited:

lawmaster

What is that?
Name: Lucas white

Species: Supe Akhlut

Faction and Job: bandit assassin

Appearance: The average akhlut is 6 ft tall when in dog form and when in whale form is 40 ft. Most akhlut have red or black eyes but some are special like lucas they have brown eyes. While a wolf there fur is a tanish brown that is medium in length. They have ears that point straight up and can pick up even the slightest sound. They also have a pink tounge with teeth 3 inches long. They also have a long tail that has bristly hair. There colors in whale form are unlike any other they are blue instead of black and there white is gray. There eyes turn into a deep blue when they go into whale form unless they have brown eyes in which they stay brown. There tail is long and if it hits a boat it can easily sink it. Their flippers are spiked and very long.

Lucas has brown eyes that look as if they can stare into your soul. He was a bracelet given to him by his father indicating he is a pack leader and that he is amazingly strong and smart. His tail is unlike most others being that it is much longer then the average tail it is 4 ft long. To avoid being seen as a supe he has a band on his arm that can make him seem much smaller (3 ft) and make him seem much like your average brown Labrador.

Personality: Lucas is not book smart but smart when it comes to wars and street smarts. He also is very tough such is the average wolf and whale. Out of his two forms he prefers being a wolf as he can travel faster then what he could a whale and he is much more powerful as a wolf as he trained more as a wolf. He will go into whale form if needed seeing how it has better deffence then the wolf and get travel places through water so it can get to practically anywhere. He is one to make friends as he realizes that he needs others to watch his back.

When it comes to joining the bandits he did it because of what is being done to the environment and he feels humans are also just a waste as they don't learn from mistakes and instead do them again and again without even a thought of what would happen if they were to kill themselves off. So he feels that without them the world would be a much more amazing place for all of the supes to live in. The one other type of creature he hates are witches. Lucas feels that witches are just humans that some how found out about supes. They could use there power to do so much but they don't they use them to kill off other witches just as well.

History: Lucas was born as a wolf so it is natural that he prefered it. 1 month after he was born he had to fight other cubs for food because if you didn't you would get none. Lucas always gain enough food and was always the one beating the other cubs in wrestling so his dad (current pack leader) saw that when the cubs were older Lucas would be the pack leader. Lucas was taught many things by his dad about humans other supes and wars and Lucas learned it all and became pack leader eventually then when the whole species of aklut were gathering for an anual feast celebrating that there would be a new species leader but they were attacked by a mob of people 7 aklut made it out but they saw that they would need to split up and make more packs to have there species thrive again 50 years later the species was normal however lucas wasn't he lost everything he had so he swore revenge when one day a warewolf came to him and told him about blood bandit he swore he would serve him and went through training and came out an assassin.

Powers: Transformation: Akhluts can transform from a whale to a wolf whale having better defense wolf having better attack and speed.
Super speed: When a wolf akhluts can travel as 96 miles per hour but can easily trip and kill themselves
Hidden band: A band that when in wolf form lets lucas look like a dog
Assassin weapon, knives: Lucas has knives that he attaches to his fur on his tail to make it a deadly weapon. If he gives a sharp flick the knives can be thrown.

Weaknesses
Pollution: Almost any animal can't survive in too polluted ares the same is for this creature

Fire: It is always a natural form of death but can be avoided by jumping in water and going whale.

Bullets: A bullet that travels fast enough to make it through the bone and hit a main organ such as brain or heart can kill lucas

A backstabber: If someone back stabs lucas he will become furiousness for a minute then lose all his sense and try to do anything to get the friend back.

Other: He hates witches... a lot (sorry witches)

Last edited:

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Shoop-de-whoop, more sign-ups! I'll give you guys a rough grade on 'em all, but I think I'll give M_M the final say. =)

@wayjun - HOLY CHEESE THIS IS LONG. On the other hand, I like long, so it's not too bad. =) Anyways, I love how detailed you were in describing the Qilin species, and your character seems very thoroughly thought out. The only thing I have problems with is Weijun's luck-giving ability. Is there any sort of limit to it, or is she just able to take away everyone's luck and run away cackling? You powers are a bit on the strong side, (and I would honestly like a few more weaknesses), but otherwise, I'd say that you're Accept-a-mundo!

@lawmaster - An Akhlut! Boy, I love those little baddies, (I was actually thinking about playing one, too. =P) Hehe, I love how he hates witches, seeing as how several people are playing them, (apologies to all playing witches.) I'm not sure how effective playing a whale (or an orca, as the actually Akhlut can turn into) will be in the middle of Pennsylvania, but I suppose there will be bodies of water scattered around and such. As per usual, the only thing I really have problems with are the powers. Though you say that the whale has more defenses, that super fur gives Lucas's wolf a lot of power - not to mention that it makes his whale form much weaker. Also, you're weaknesses seemed to be either very select or commonplace, and you've block one of them with one of your powers. I'd almost like for you to take out a power, (or two, if you want to give his whale form a power.) Pending, at least in my opinion.

And now for my character, who is hopefully not too overpowered... >.<

Name: Thomas Hankle, a.k.a. Flum

Age: Physically: 24. Mentally: … probably less than that.

Species: Supe/Jorculine

Info: Information on another created species, the Jorculine.

The Jorculine is a unique rarity among the supernatural community. Crossbreeds of the well-known Jackalope and the common porcupine, Jorculines are considered freaks of nature among supes, and are usually disliked, (though the Jackalope community is quite fine with them.) In general, Jorculines live among their own communities within forests or jungle-like areas, although they may travel to cities if food is scarce.

Jorculines vary in abilities and color, though they share similar attributes. All variations of the Jorculine have a large set of rabbit-like ears, greatly disproportionate to the rest of their bodies. Their facial features are also largely exaggerated; their huge, round eyes and small mouths make them appear like something out of a cartoon. Bristly fur covers most, if not all of their body, and quills can be found hidden within their hair. Some Jorculines have two pairs of arms, though others may only have one. Most Jorculines are small, though they may vary anywhere between the size of a rabbit to the size of a standard poodle.

Depending on their personalities, Jorculines can specialize in a variety of abilities. Their greatest personal traits often tie in to the element they use – an arrogant Jorculine would master fire techniques, while a calm or peaceful Jorculine would most likely use a natural element like water or air. The area that they live in also influences this ability, as Jorculines living within cities often have abilities not rooted in nature. A Jorculine’s preferred element can switch as they age, or after an extremely dangerous event.

While the Jorculine’s fur is harmless, the quills hidden inside are extremely hazardous to touch; each of the quills emits a powerful poison that causes paralysis in most individuals. The tips of each quill are extremely sharp, as even brushing over them can cause a wound with which the poison can enter. Jorculines can make their fur bristle, causing all of their quills to stand on end like their parent porcupine, and can fire a barrage of pins at any given time. Lost quills are replaced with other quills grown under the skin; should a Jorculine lose all of its quills, their stock of pins would begin to grow back after an hour or so. A Jorculine’s poison wears off after an hour or so, though high doses can take days to recover from. Jorculine poison has a specific antidote, though the effects of their poison can be slightly lowered by a surprising mixture of water, vinegar, and lemon juice.

The Jorculine’s fur serves another purpose; by tensing and loosening muscles in their body, Jorculine’s can change the way their fur refracts light. In doing so, they can cause themselves to appear faded, or can completely turn themselves invisible. Jorculine’s can still move freely while invisible, although the stance requires practice to hold for long periods of time.

A Jorculine’s senses of smell and sound are highly developed, while their senses of taste and feel are about on-par with humans. Their sense of sight, however, is extremely poor, despite their large eyes. They cannot see in color, and can only distinguish objects by shape, smell, and sound. A Jorculine’s eyes, however, are not useless – just like the poison on their quills, a Jorculine’s gaze can petrify. Such a spell only works when the victim’s gaze fits directly into the Jorculines, and the Jorculine’s glare must be held in order to keep the paralysis.

Jorculine’s are generally fast on land, reaching speeds of about 40-45 miles per hour. They have problems turning at high speeds, however, and are extremely sluggish in water. They are adapt at climbing, and can leap to high heights. However, Jorculine’s have no particular defenses against supe abilities. Though they are more durable than humans are, they tend to die by the same dangers that humans face, and a rather weak defensively in comparison to most supes.

Appearance: Flum is an oddity, even by Jorculine standards. Standing at somewhere just below three feet, he’s a giant among his species, (though that doesn’t make him any less short to other supes.) He has a smooth, cat-like build, though his arms and legs are surprisingly bulky. The fur that covers his body is a luscious, golden color, resembling the tints of a gold coin. Because of a dominant Jorculine trait, he has two pairs of arms, both of which work normally. A long tail begins from a point on his lower spine and continues on, dividing at the end into two prongs. He walks with an air of casuality, spinning and leaping as he pleases.

A pair of huge, round eyes take up a large portion of his face. When closed, they appear to be nothing more than the edges of a round half-circle, curving in an amiable fashion. When open, however, their true size shows, and the green tint of his irises can be clearly seen. On top of his head are a pair of huge, rabbit-like ears that bend slightly backward due to their weight. Tuffs of hair hang off the tips of each ear, a decoration and a good hiding place for quills. While smiling, his mouth normally appears like that of a rabbit, – two curve joining together in the space between them. Frowning, however, his mouth takes on a more serious look, and resembles more like a wolf or a dog than a rabbit.

Flum is never without his collection of strange and unusual accessories. Hats are his favorites, complete with holes created for his ears, along with scarves and bandannas, which he wears with gusto. He’s never without a wristband of some sort, and cycles through his never-ending chain of customized on a daily basis. While not his favorite type of accessory, he may wear a tailband when he feels like changing up his style, or some sort of fashionable collar.

Personality: Flum is a strange individual, a casual oddball who loves nothing more than a misplaced hand-me-down. In truth, he’s a full-blown kleptomaniac, a collector of unusual goods and useless treasures, all of which he uses to keep his shelves full and his store stocked. The smell of treasure is the greatest scent in existence. He knows the scent well; though he can’t see, his keen sense of smell allows him to identify almost any useless knickknack by its name. Gifts of souvenirs are well appreciated, and he doesn’t mind trading his other treasures for something of particular worth. On the other hand, he isn’t one to give away things for free; treasures are called treasures for a reason, and they all cost a thing or two to get a hold of.

Flum is a rather greedy sort, though not in the way most people expect. He doesn’t care much for money – just that he has enough to fund his life of treasure seeking and shop holding. On the other hand, he hates sharing his personal treasures with others, and valiantly guards his wares with a machine gun’s worth of quills. Selling treasures hurts him so, and he hates being around whenever new deals go down. And thieves… oh boy, thieves. Flum’s hatred for them goes beyond anything else, and he’s quite fine with pricking them with poison until their hearts refuse to beat.

Calm and composed, Flum rarely gets excited about anything. Instead, he treats everything with a happy-go-lucky sort of casualness, referring to everyone as a friend or an acquaintance, never an enemy. His amiable attitude allows him to create relationships with a variety of creatures, though the prideful often feel like they do not get the respect they deserve. Always casual, he never treats anyone with any sort of formality. While he may seem disrespectful, he means nothing wrong; he just doesn’t care for niceties.

Though it may seem like he has his head in the clouds, Flum is surprisingly down-to-earth. He actually has a rather serious attitude, and means everything that he says. While he appears to be happy, he’ll never actually laugh at anyone’s jokes, (though he may fake a laugh or a chuckle if he needs to). All of his orders are to be taken with the utmost seriousness – those under his employment that don’t follow his commandments to the letter are subject to punishment. In both work and the battlefield, he isn’t particularly merciful, though he may extend a hand to a fallen ally if he favors their work.

While it’s neither manly nor macho, Flum is a bit of a fashionist. He enjoys toying with his looks, and takes a large chunk of his morning preparing for the day ahead. He never wears the same outfit twice, instead choosing from his vast collection of customized clothing and accessories. As he’s not very tall, he tends to make his own clothing by patching other clothing together, and is surprising good at sewing. (Though he’d never tell anyone that.)

He may be a curious individual, but he’s also quite curious in the other sense. An eavesdropper and a snooper, he likes to know everything about the people he knows well – and that’s literally everything. He has a knack for knowing when people are holding back information, and is a rather good stalker when he needs to know what that information is. In fact, his knack for information gathering has given him a valuable amount of knowledge on the doings of the SRA and the Bandits. As the information isn’t a treasure he can hold, he doesn’t mind giving it to those who find it important – for a price, anyway.

On another note, he has a tendency to snoop into people’s love lives. In truth, he’s a hopeless romantic, seeing as how rare other Jorculines are, and he takes comfort, (and jealousy) in the fact that others have had better luck than he has.

History: Little known fact: Flum was not always a Jorculine. At one point in time, he was a human, and a rather deadpan one, at that. Born and raised in Pennsylvania, he spent most of what he considered a “boring” life studying in school and playing video games. His parents didn’t help to add any excitement – an accountant and a real estate agent were nothing interesting, at least not to him, and while he did have a younger sister, she was not the person he wanted to hang with. In fact, the only thing that didn’t bore him out of his mind was his girl-friend, Melissa, (not girlfriend, as he always hoped she would be.)

For you see, the girl was a witch. Quite literally.

In fact, Melissa’s entire family was a hierarchy of witches. Flum – or Thomas at the time – found out about it while nosing through their things. Once he knew the secret, there was no turning back. Sadly, he couldn’t tell anyone about their magical powers – but the benefits of knowing their abilities went above the downsides. He was the only one able to watch them practice their spells, and he even weaseled his way into getting a few tickets to certain events around the supe community.

Unfortunately, being exposed to creatures with such great power had its risks. After sneaking his way into a supe-only event without the knowledge of his girl-friend (not girlfriend), he wound up being captured and hauled away by a sorcerer looking for guinea pigs. For three days, he was locked away in some tiny cage, unable to move or even see in color. Eventually, the family of witches found where he had been taken, and, in an epic battle he couldn’t quite see, defeated the sorcerer before he could do more damage. Only when he was free did he realize what had happened to him: he’d been turned into a Jorculine.

The family tried to turn him back to normal, but the Jorculine abilities he had inherited kept him from turning back into a human. They hid him in desperation while they told his parents the horrible news – that’d he snuck out one night to go do some naughty thing or another and gotten killed. It was all lies, of course, but it struck his family hard. And to make matters worse, his girl-friend, (not girlfriend) and her family thought it best to get out of the area before anyone heard of what happened. They moved away – and ditched him, forcing him to take to the streets.

For a while, he wandered aimlessly among the alleyways, keeping out of sight and perfecting his Jorculine abilities. With his invisibility, he managed to attend his own funeral, (which he watched with interest). Rummaging through trash and unwanted items in search of something to eat, he made a habit of collecting useless things that looked cool – a habit that later turned into obsession, and then addiction.

Eventually, he ran into a vampire “who went by the name of Drew”, (as the teenage bloodsucker introduced himself). The two made an unlikely friendship, (perhaps because the vampire couldn’t get close to Thomas’s neck without becoming paralyzed.) Together, they opened up a pawn shop on the edge of town to harbor his collection of interesting wares, managed by Thomas (now called Flum) and faced by Drew. With the rebirth of the Blood Bandits, the duo has made it a hobby to find out as much information about the doings of the SRA and the Bandits as they can, in hopes of making a profit from their collected goods.

Powers:
+++ Glint of the Coin – Flum’s Jorculine fur can refract like in such a way as to make him invisible. A favored ability of his, he spends a great deal of his time practicing this power. In order to run his store, he spends more time invisible than he usually does visible. Still, staying invisible takes its toll, and he needs to rest every-so-often in order to refresh his body.

+++ Petrifying Prick – The quills nestled in Flum’s gold fur are coated with a poison that causes paralysis in individuals of flesh and blood. By tensing his muscles, he can make his hair bristly, causing his quills to stand up on end. When in danger, he can fire these quills like pins, though it requires a great deal of effort on his part. The blast is wild; any allies nearby can be hit if they don’t take cover.

+++ Evil Eye
– Flum doesn’t usually open his eyes, but when he does, he can freeze people with an icy cold glare. Of course, the individual has to be looking directly into his gaze, or him into theirs, (though the prior happens more often, as his eyesight is horrible.) In order to hold the petrification, Flum must keep steady eye contact with the individual – any sort of breakage on either end immediately cancels the effect. Evil Eye requires a great deal of concentration to hold, and as such, Flum can’t do much while he’s staring someone down.

+++ Luck of the Jorculine – While most Jorculine’s specialize in natural elements, Flum’s object-oriented nature has given him an ability to increase his overall luckiness. It doesn’t actually make him any more likely to win the lottery, however; instead, this luck prevents any spells from affecting him. While it’s beneficial to be immune to curses, the “luck” also blocks potentially beneficial spells, too. Luck of the Jorculine does not block blasts of fire or other elements conjured up by magic, however.

+++ Rabbit-Like Reflexes… Or Not - Like most Jorculine, Flum can run at exceptionally fast speeds. His speed progresses slowly, however, and he must be running for a good amount of time before he is able to meet his maximum speed. At high speeds, he can’t take turns well, and will often crash into whatever is ahead if he can’t break. His Jorculine abilities also allow him to jump fairly high and climb, though these also require some effort on his part. His senses of smell and sound are also greatly heightened.

+++ Weaknesses – Flum’s disadvantages lay in his inability to see well. His eyesight is horrible, only letting him make out shapes, and he can’t see in color. While he is fairly fast on land, he can’t swim; water is fatal to him, as he’d most likely drown before reaching the bottom. In comparison to normal supes, his defenses are horrible. While he may be slightly more durable than the average human, he can’t take many hits to the head without being knocked out cold. Bullets are fatal, car crashes can be… all in all, he can die in the same way that humans can.

Other: He speaks in a rather sing-songy voice. (All of his dialogue ends with the “~” symbol.)

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Forgot to specify the luck-giving did I? Yes there is a limit.

Niihyl

Posthuman
Reservation please. I think the government needs more psychos.

Join Us. Become One. We are Perfection. We are Many, and One...

Bringing my own special brand of utter insanity. Should be up by tomorrow morning.

lawmaster

What is that?
I took away the shield fur thing and no telepathy either I was thinking it was a little too overpowered but you know I was going to see what you thought

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Oookie dokie. Well, here we go people!

wayjun: I agree with Pokefan. accepted!

lawmaster: I didn't see the original one with the other powers, but whatever you've eliminated seems to be acceptable. accepted.

Pokefan: Flum is adorable. At first when I saw that powers list I was like oh crap too many, but after reading them through and discovering that none are particularly powerful, you are good to go. Flum is accepted.

Niihyl: Should I be afraid? Reserved.