• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Meditite Fight! (306)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
A Meditite Fight!

In Process of doing his training, Ash meets up with a Battle Girl, Shauna who wishes to become Brawly's Apprentice. She has a Meditite and challenges Ash to a battle. Brawly sees this and arrives...however they get caught in a storm. Will they survive?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
No one left comments on this ep yet? Wow.

*is jealous of Shauna* >> BACK OFF WOMAN. >3 Teehee. She's just like me, tho. Seriously. XD

WHEEEEEEEEEE more Brawly.

H

Hales

I thought this episode would get lots of feedback... I totally adored it!

Brawly was really sweet when he went specially out of his way to find out where Ash and the others were to warn them about the approaching storm (another reason to believe that Brawly is uber cool)... I also loved how Brawly calls Ash 'little dude'.

Shauna idolising Brawly was priceless!

The battle at the end was awesome too, and seeing Ash tentatively ask Brawly for another battle was cool too.

to long to wait

this was a very good ep but it has been 10 eps since ash lost to brawly and thats a long time but normaly ash rebattles in the next ep. ; :snowlax: ;121; ;018; ;237; ;352;

Alfonso

Derpgull
I've only seen a clip of this episode, but it looks good. The highlight of the clip was hearing Cacnea's dub voice for the first time, and Brawly's surfer accent. XD (Dude!)

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
I just saw that episode for the first time and I loved it!
The scene where Brawly wanted Shauna to hold his hand and she hesitated was cute. And IMO that wasn't the only thing that was cute - Meditite looked adorable too ^_^
The battle was also exciting! I was impressed by Ash's battling style, it was really cool!. I would love to see that strategy again someday.. maybe in the Hoenn League?
This episode deserves 10/10 imo :)

Last edited:

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Hee hee, I like the unrequited love episodes, like with Shauna and Brawley here, even though Shauna's voice gets annoying fast (meditite wasn't much better; at least I liked medicham later). At least she did end up his apprentice at the end. I also like that Team Rocket got to spend some quality time with the twerps without them sniping at each other, even if they still ended up blasting off at the end.

JONNO.FRESH

A good epi. Brawley was kool. The battle was ok though

Okay, not too bad of a filler. Shauna was kind of annoying though

Battra

Great episode I like Shauna she really is just like Ash. I think this might be the longest we've had to wait for a rematch at a gym Ash lost at since most of the rematches took place in the following episode, we've had to wait for 10 whole episode before Ash rechallenged Brawly that's pretty impressive for the series and the writers.

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
So Brawly is also a player. It seems to me he could be anything but a Gym Leader. Even a lingo expert.

How would you spell that? Shauna or Shawna?

Well May sometimes we have to do things we don't want to, like eat glass or sex up cats.

Ok so we have to cling to the wall but Hariyama is free pounce all over the ledge. Perfect.

Whoa Pikachu completely desecrated a tree, why couldn't your thunder do that to Nosepass!

I was promised a hurricane. I'm upset.

Again, pikachu's electricity might bring down this cave but it's fine for the 500 lb.+ sumo to bust a move with Team Rocket??

Well timed Brawly, well timed.

5/10 Most important question: Will the Magikarp Persecutor live?

we've had to wait for 10 whole episode before Ash rechallenged Brawly that's pretty impressive for the series and the writers.
They've managed to add canon events and keep it interesting too. It wasn't just Ash going solo and Brawly being hyped up as most other rematches.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I couldn't stand this episode for one single reason: Brawley's dub voice. I was waiting to hear him say, "Dude, where's my car?!" Would've made the episode fifty times better.

Oh well. At least Shauna/Shawna/whatever her name is attempted to make the episode interesting. ^^

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
It was a great episode, and great plot.

Especially how Ash has learned about the calm and speed technique, and this was worth to wait for this.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Brawly's student in the anime? She didn't even seem strong at all. Funny how she looks like the generic Battle Girl trainer class sprite.

I didn't like how a storm was added to liven things up. Even worse, Brawly appeared out of nowhere to help then avoid the storm.

Meditate is such a bland Pokemon. Even worse, I always imagine it standing it's ground and not moving around much. Tasteless Filler. 3/10