• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Meditite Fight! (306)

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought it was interesting that Shauna had an almost identical personality as Ash. I thought Meditite was a neat pokemon, although we didn't get to see it much other then in battle. I thought it was cute how much Shauna adored Brawly by pretending to be his apprentice and girlfriend. It was very lucky that Brawly showed up to warn everyone about the hurricane. It was funny how Team Rocket dug all of those holes for no reason. Ash battled really well against Shauna, and I'm glad Brawly accepted his rematch. I think Ash has a really good chance at winning.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This episode was OK. Shauna and Ash butting heads was kinda funny and their battle was good. But outside of that, there was nothing really going on in this one.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was cool. It was cool seeing Meditite for the 1st time. The battle between Pikachu and Meditite was really cool. Shauna really has an obsession with Brawly... 1st she pretends to be his GF, when really she's only his apprentice.

40/100

TheEpicGoomba

This episode was cool. Meditite was a cool Pokemon. Shauna was an interesting character, she was really obsessed with Brawly. Meditate and Pikachu's battle was really cool. Cool to see Brawly again and for him to warn the gang about the Hurricane. Awesome he accepted Ash's rematch.

Vernikova

Champion
I enjoyed seeing the group decide to help Team Rocket when in the previous episode Team Rocket left them for dead inside of a collapsing cave. Oh writers. Anyway, this was a fine episode I suppose. Nothing too special. Shauna was kind of annoying and I thought that it was odd how Shauna seems to get better at battling after the hurricane but I suppose it doesn't matter.

7threst

I love Shauna and I this episode was great as an sort of build-up for the next episode where the rematch will be. It may is a good thing that after around 10 episodes that took place on this island, they finally are staring to wrap things up.

It was neat to see a COTD actually based off a trainer class in the games, and actually referring to herself as that trainer class :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I loved that Ash was training again at the start here and I thought Shauna was funny at first if only because she was trying so hard to be cool. Pikachu vs. Meditite had potential in my view; too bad that it was mediocre. Seeing Shauna blush because of Brawly was cute, but seeing all those Pokemon with Ash and friends huddled in the cave was boring imo.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Brawly's protege Shauna looked just like the female trainer from the Dewford gym in the games, which was a nice reference. I liked her Meditite as well as seeing Ash training his pokemon to avoid waves.

Zamin

It was nice having an ingame type of trainer with Battle Girl Shauna.

It was nice of the twerps to help TR but as expected they turned on them afterwards.

I am looking forward to the rematch with Brawley, come on Ash!

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I thought it was cute how much Shauna adored Brawly by pretending to be his apprentice and girlfriend lol. It was very lucky that Brawly showed up to warn everyone about the hurricane. It was funny how Team Rocket dug all of those holes for no reason. :p