• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Meteoric Experience (624)

magicallypuzzled

your mecha is no match for my appetitte, dang got respect some thing that can look at such intimidating pile of metal and think lunch time.

over all i loved team rockets expressions when gible was eating and when carnivine attacked james like usual jessie looked like she would die of laughing which consideing her usual reaction is kind of strange.

Bliksem

The Quirky Quilava
A hard choice, both were comedy gold. But I believe this one just beat the Rotom episode.

Team Rocket were much better then usual in this episode. If they could be like that more often, it wouldn't be so tedious watching them.
Yeah, no kidding. Watching TR being semi-competent was very refreshing and enjoyable.

Also: QQ more, Cyber, QQ more.

Cobalt_Latios

[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/VFaction/gibledoesntchangefacialexpressions.gif[/img139]

"~Call on meeeee, Call on me.~"
Hahaha!!

Not quite what I meant. Still funny though. I was more or less referring to the characters in general.

Also, it's not Call one me, it's Take on me.

<C_L>

blueninth

it looks like there was more of a traditional anime expression in this episode. havent seen this since when pokemon first started

PokemonHero

I can see the future
[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/VFaction/gibledoesntchangefacialexpressions.gif[/img139]

"~Call on meeeee, Call on me.~"

Really, it's interesting. Gible was the only one in this episode who did not really show emotion in any way.

Cobalt_Latios

NES

Flip me to the side!
I really love that Gible, how can i hate it when he goes all happily biting everything in his way (including Ash).

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I really love that Gible, how can i hate it when he goes all happily biting everything in his way (including Ash).

That is pretty funny. It reminds me of what Totodile did to Jessie's hair in Johto.

What's just as funny is seeing it's Draco Meteor hit Piplup without fail everytime :)

Shinnie-tan

I laughed so hard watching that episode - while the storyline was pretty atypical as an episode leading up to a capture, the characters and the art completely made up for it.

Bonus points for Ash's little 'ka' at the end, when Gible fails its Draco Meteor Shower. It was super cute and I hope the dub keeps it in some how by changing it to a "gi".

NES

Flip me to the side!
Lol i forgot to mention Dawn's terrible physical fitness. Assuming her expression was because of her running?

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Lol i forgot to mention Dawn's terrible physical fitness. Assuming her expression was because of her running?

No! It wasn't her physical fitness! It's just her being torn when thinking about why she was running after yet another Land Shark xD

About Gible and Tamagawa.. at least they are consistent xD It's nice to know that although Gible shows a bit more facial expressions now, it's still aloof even a couple episode after its debut/capture.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid

Well I think it's the animation, because she usually doesn't look tired after some running.
The animation in this episode was great, the animation derector did a great job.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This episode was absolutely hilarious, I loved it! The Piplup + Draco Meteor gag was very funny and I also liked Gible biting everything. Ash is crazy and an absolute idiot for thinking he could clear that jump, and the funny part was, there was a bridge not too far away lol! This was a fantastic episode and is easily one of my favorites.

Dattebayo

Banned
As much as how powerful Draco Meteor is, it's almost considered useless because most Dragon Pokemon specialize on physical attacks, and only Kingdra's the only dragon who can specialize Draco Meteor. I have a feeling that Gible is going to be the next Jigglypuff, and I still miss her so much and all of her manliness.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
This was a pretty good episode indeed. Gible's silly gags, like using Draco Meteor on Piplup 3 times xD, everyone running crazy with an actual Draco Meteor falling, and Gible biting Ash's head. And Piplups too. xD

And when Gible also bit Jessie's hair, yeah, Gibles a tiny bit like Totodile and Turtwig. :p

Oh yeah, and I loved that line Willma said to Brock during the chase against Team Rocket. When she said Brock is out of shape for a young man. xD Poor Brock.

And Altaria was also pretty cool to see in this episode, knowing Draco Meteor, it was a lot like my Altaria from my Platinum team. x3

Now I cant wait for next week's episode, after the end, I do wonder why the screen was focusing on Gible for a tiny bit, watching the gang leave. :p

Last edited:

SmartD

It's a great episode. We get to see how Draco Meteor used and lots of funny moments. Like how Piplup keeps getting hit by Draco Meteor. And I heard some old season one music during the chase scene.

Torpoleon

6/10
I did enjoy a lot of the episode, like Gible's Draco Meteor repeatedly hitting Piplup. But, the episode mostly seemed to be Team Rocket trying to get away with Altaria. There wasn't really anything too exciting but it did seem mostly enjoyable. I love how Gible's facial expression never seems to change at all. Gible basically only has its mouth opened which seems funny.