• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A more suitable title.

mespritchaser

Vampire Slayer
So I have this story that is about a Chingling who needs to survive the bullies in school, and she has to find out many secrets about her true being.
Is there a more suitable title for this story? Instead of The Chime Of School Survival. xD Plus, the school will start in the latter part of my story. XD
Btw, this is the list of protagonists and antagonists. Tell me if I need to change them. :>

PROTAGONISTS
Chingling
Pichu
Budew
Azurill

ANTAGONISTS
Mime Jr.
Bonsly
Smoochum
Elekid

Mmkay? :D

Last edited:

oRaNgE~1337

I wouldn't know if you need to change the protagonists and antagonists, as I don't know anything about them besides their species. Maybe think about their personalties and similar things.

Diddy

Renegade
No one can tell you what to write or what characters to have.

That is entirely your choice. So is the title, if you don't like it then change it. Nobody on this forum can tell you what to have in your fic and I don't think anybody would want to because first of all, they want ideas for themselves and secondly it would lessen your chances to improve.

Sit back for a while and have a think. If your serious about this, then you'll know what to do to make it better.