• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Mostly BL Team

I know BL isn't a Metagame of its own, but yeah this team is a Mostly BL Team for the Standard Metagame, I.E. OU.

dpmfb291.png

Ninjask@Leftovers
Speed Boost
Jolly
176 HP / 252 Atk / 80 Spe
-Substitute
-Baton Pass
-Swords Dance
-X-Scissor

The Only OU on the team and it's all average Bread and Butter, it's main purpose is to Give SD's and Speed to Ursaring and Magmortar.
======================
dpmfb217.png

Ursaring@Leftovers
Guts
Adamant
228 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Def / 12 SpD / 6 Spe
-Swords Dance
-Return
-EQ
-Close Combat

Big Bad Physical Sweeper, that's even Badder after Ninjask does his stuff. The 55 Base Speed suddenly isn't too much of a problem anymore and it can out-speed much depending on what it may face. I'm thinking about dropping Close Combat for Fire Punch as I've gone between the two a lot but I like Close Combats Raw Power to Fire Punch's Power to slam Bronzong's face in.
===================
dpmfb467.png

Magmortar@Life Orb
Flame Body
Mild
84 Atk / 252 SpA / 172 Spe
(30 Speed IV for HP Ice)
-Flamethrower
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power Ice
-Cross Chop

Mix-Mortar mixes it up by trashing the usual Specs Magmortar. Another Slow, yet Powerful Pokemon that Benefit's from Ninjask boosting the Speed. Cross Chop can Blast off Blissey's Blubbery Body, along with Tyranitar's Rocky Armor. I don't really see any problems with Replacing Focus Blast anyway.
========================
dpmfb378.png

Regice@Leftovers
Clear Body
Calm
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
-Ice Beam
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Thunderbolt

BL Wall #1, it BoltBeams and then starts sleeping on the job, while still BoltBeaming. Not much to really say here.
=========================
dpmfb377.png

Regirock@Leftovers
Clear Body
Careful
252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpD
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch

BL Wall #2, it uses Toxic, it Stealth Rocks and it Walls. Again Not much to say. Ice Punch is for pesky Dragons and the like.
=========================
dpmba289.png

Slaking@Choice Specs
Truant
Modest
6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Hyper Beam
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball

...What is this i don't even...

Well, if there can be a Specs T-tar why not Slaking, yes, this is probably one of the stupidest ideas ever, but it's cool at the same time.

Dude... fourth gen.

This might be 4th Gen, but the last OU team I made had no 4th Gen Pokemon and was still solid. I don't think the Generation of the Pokemon matter, or are you saying that my team works like a 3rd Gen. team?

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Since you're using this in OU I'll rate it as such.

Props for using Regice, but the sad fact is it doesn't work as well in standard any more due to the introduction of Stealth Rock and such. In other words, this team is so incredibly Fighting weak that it's not even funny. Anything that carries a Fighting + Rock move destroys your whole team. No Dragon resist means DDOutrageMence craps all over your team. I would go on but I'd rather not. It's not pretty.

While I applaude your efforts as such, the fact is you need to think about resistances and such when building a team. This, I'm afraid, doesn't cut it.

Since you're using this in OU I'll rate it as such.

Props for using Regice, but the sad fact is it doesn't work as well in standard any more due to the introduction of Stealth Rock and such. In other words, this team is so incredibly Fighting weak that it's not even funny. Anything that carries a Fighting + Rock move destroys your whole team. No Dragon resist means DDOutrageMence craps all over your team. I would go on but I'd rather not. It's not pretty.

While I applaude your efforts as such, the fact is you need to think about resistances and such when building a team. This, I'm afraid, doesn't cut it.

I would want to try to get some Psychic or Flying moves on the team, the only move I would want to replace would be Psychic for HP Ice on Mixmortar, and taking off Close Combat for Ice Punch.

This might be 4th Gen, but the last OU team I made had no 4th Gen Pokemon and was still solid. I don't think the Generation of the Pokemon matter, or are you saying that my team works like a 3rd Gen. team?

I had said that because you had posted in the wrong section, but I see someone moved your thread for you, so never mind.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
I would want to try to get some Psychic or Flying moves on the team, the only move I would want to replace would be Psychic for HP Ice on Mixmortar, and taking off Close Combat for Ice Punch.

Sticking moves that are super effective against said type isn't countering.