• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A movie that was ruined by a single scene...

muumajii23

Tell what movie was ruined and by what scene and why.

I've got two!

Borat: The whole running/fighting-through-the-hotel-naked-scene.
I was completly grossed out.

I Am Legend: The scene where the dog gets infected and he has to kill her.
You grow so emotionally atteached to a dog, and then they kill it. I was so depressed. ;_;

Any for you guys?

dash142

Beginning Trainer
Yeah I think you're right about the Borat thing, but that scene from I Am Legend was one of the reasons why it was so good.

I can't think of any others at the moment besides that Borat one... which now won't get out of my head...

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
The Scooby Doo movie when...

Scrappy turned out to be the villian.

Slayer

Life's a Beach.
The I am legend thing was really quite amazing
that scene should go down in history
considering he was killing a puppet(in real life, not the movie)
and the emotion he had
it was just brilliant

the scene though tthat i have to say is in spider man 3
the first two movies were great then comes this scene in s3 and ruins it more then it was doing itself
his walk down the road and turning emo, goth, gay, dark moment just ruined the movie so much more

Dattebayo

Banned
Doogle: When the narrator stated that friendship cannot be destroyed by evil.
That's a lie! The Sasuke Retrieval arc is a perfect example why that moral was a lie.

The I am legend thing was really quite amazing
that scene should go down in history
considering he was killing a puppet(in real life, not the movie)
and the emotion he had
it was just brilliant

the first two movies were great then comes this scene in s3 and ruins it more then it was doing itself
his walk down the road and turning emo, goth, gay, dark moment just ruined the movie so much more

Yeah. The whole dancing/hand thing in the street completely ruined it for me.

ForeverFlame

OMG YEAH, I second the SM3 motion.

I mean, ANY movie that includes a person that is emo, goth, gay and Spider-Man all at the same time is doomed to fail.

The Scooby Doo movie when...

Scrappy turned out to be the villian.

That was one of the best parts. At least for those of us who find him annoying. If any of Scooby's relatives should be in the movies it should be Scooby Dumb.

And it's not a scene but a reference that ruined Final Destination 2. Not only did they give the first movie's main character a completely boring death but they didn't even show it. >_<

muumajii23

I Am Legend when the protagonist died.

I thought he was quite stupid to kill himself with all of the other things. You pull the pin, drop the grenade, get in the tunnel, and hope to hell you don't get caught in the explosion.

What if he was the only person left on the planet who knew what to do with the cure? The human race is screwed.... o_O

Good job Will Smith!! *sarcasm*

FurryTrousers

Thingamedendums!
You know what really killed 'I Am Legend' for me?

When I found out that the infected humans were zombies. I got kind of ****** off after that, but the movie was good anyways. :D

Cobalt_Latios

Personally, that whole scene just shows him going downhill till he has to make ammends. IMO, they probably could have shortened it considerably. I probably didn't mind the movie, but that's probably because the only scene I truly liked was the whole introductory to Venom, the whole concept of Venom, the Sandman, and the battle at the end. Aside from that, there really wasn't anything else I liked.

And that whole scene mentioned above, well, like I said, could have been shortened to about a minute.

I really can't name anything that I felt ruined any movie that I saw, but if I would have to choose, I'd have to say that any inconsistency would actually qualify.

~C_L~

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Did any of you know that I Am Legend was based on a novel over fifty years old and was adapted into a film three times?

Rave

Banned
Did any of you know that I Am Legend was based on a novel over fifty years old and was adapted into a film three times?

My, how relevant...

Wishing_Star*

Wish I was a balloon
I Am Legend: The scene where the dog gets infected and he has to kill her.
You grow so emotionally atteached to a dog, and then they kill it. I was so depressed. ;_;

I agree. That part of the movie is so sad. I never cry at movies, and that part almost made me... It just ruined the movie. Still good though... haha

Also - if you have seen the DVD, with the new ending - that ruined that movie for me aswell.

Rave

Banned
Also - if you have seen the DVD, with the new ending - that ruined that movie for me aswell.

Huh... sounds like something I'd like to see for myself.

D-Boi

Bitter Twist
In the scene where Loco(Noreaga) and his mentor were in a blazing gun battle with Beans(Beanie Sigel), Damon Dash and their crews in State Property: Blood In The Streets. Afterwards Loco discovers that his mentor was behind the whole set-up between Beans and Dame. And was responsible for his parents murder to be used as a pawn.

The mentor was blasted afterwards. Sorta hated the whole moment.

-Tony