• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A movie that was ruined by a single scene...

Phantom Gardevoir

Alphonse's Wifey XD
In Stephen King's IT, after being scared shitless by that clown....only to find it was a spider thing...and removing it's brain??? WTF?

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
Noooo!

Anyway, on topic. In Transformers, the typical American thing of having some innocent child come along to something big and grotesque, and ask it something childish. For example, when one of the Autobots climbs out of the swimming pool, and the girl asks 'Are you the Tooth Fairy?'
a. Not funny.
b. Would never happen.

Ironhide isn't grotesque. He is big, but he's more reassuring than anything, like all of the Autobots. Besides, kids are like that; they're naive.

Last edited:

espeon_155

Pokemon Prof.
The Movie Legend was ruined by the whole ending scean, wtf? It should of ended tragically, I mean not everything always turns out for the best... Insted it ended extreamly happy and lol that ruined it...

uber gon

Accept Change
Umbridges "treatment" to Harry and Co. in The Order of the Phoenix. It was hard for me not to cringe at their arms.

uber gon

Accept Change
Anything by that hack, M. Night Shyamalan.

/thread

Meh, the scene he makes that have the plot twist introduced are the worst.

Ironhide isn't grotesque. He is big, but he's more reassuring than anything, like all of the Autobots. Besides, kids are like that; they're naive.

Grotesque doesn't have to mean ugly. I meant it in its capacity to be understood as something fantastic, strange or bizarre. If you saw a giant robot walking down the street, you'd think it would be pretty fantastical, wouldn't you?

Brettt

satirist
My friend cried at the dog dying in I Am Legend. Lol. I probably would've if I ever saw the movie.

House of Wax was ruined by that scene with Paris Hilton.

uber gon

Accept Change
My friend cried at the dog dying in I Am Legend. Lol. I probably would've if I ever saw the movie.

House of Wax was ruined by that scene with Paris Hilton.

The whole movie in itself was ruined by Paris Hilton. I'm surprised that there was ANY hype about that movie.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
The whole movie in itself was ruined by Paris Hilton. I'm surprised that there was ANY hype about that movie.

Paris Hilton was the hype of the movie. To bad she can't act worth shit.

uae-palkia

betweeen dimensions
lol they could have repeated the scene

acrotis

Woodchuck
I don't know if this has been said but only read first page...

But in Click where you seem him dying in the rain/chasing his children. That part had me welling up...

Switch to him waking up. -.-

What the ****.
Nuff said.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
I don't know if this has been said but only read first page...

But in Click where you seem him dying in the rain/chasing his children. That part had me welling up...

Switch to him waking up. -.-

What the ****.
Nuff said.

That stuff all happened. He was just given another chance by Marty.

Gentleman Skeleton

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the ending to The Crying Game. While I personally don't think it ruined the film, a lot of people do.

But to be back on topic, I have to say that one of the worst examples of a scene ruining a film is the "superdog" scene of Independence Day. There is no way on Earth that an adult Golden Retriever can outrun an explosion in a crowded tunnel.

Powerage

Flannigan's Ball
The August Underground: Mordum. The whole movie was pretty sick and disgusting, but the scene near the end when Maggot is ****ing the corpse of a 12 year old girl in a bathtub while he's wearing her clothes and hair clips... I mean goddamn, there's a point where you're just taking it way too far. Couple that with the fact his ****(literally, feces) is smeared all over the bathroom at the time, I literally walked out of the room, went to my bathroom and threw up.

uber gon

Accept Change