• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A movie that was ruined by a single scene...

Lin Kong Shu

Infestation.
Meet The Spartans: I really hated all thoose commercials - but some of the scenes where cheap laugh. But what really ruined it all, where when the spartans began to dance... Ugly. XD

Last edited:
The scene where the kid turns out to be the killer and kills the surviving chick with a shovel(or whatever it was, I can't remember) in Identity has got to be one of the stupidest "twists" in cinematic history. To completely turn a movie into **** in fifteen seconds... how is that possible.

uber gon

Accept Change
This didn't exactly "ruin" the movie but in Happy Gilmore when Happy has his corrupted happy place, seeing his granny in lingerie was a little weird.

Juggernaut_Nomad-Trooper

Flying Gym leader
Spider-Man 3 was ruind for me when they left out Venom's trade mark tung, and becaue he never said my favorite Venom line "Their is no more symbiont, their is no more Eddy Brock Their is only Venom"

But on topic a lot of movies are ruined for me when they just tac on a pointless sex scene just to have one.

Valkyrie X

Monty Python and the Holy Grail's ending, when King Arthur got arrested and the movie ended just like that. Pissed me off.

Juggernaut_Nomad-Trooper

Flying Gym leader
Monty Python and the Holy Grail's ending, when King Arthur got arrested and the movie ended just like that. Pissed me off.
Lies! How would you rather have had it ended a big battle scene?

muumajii23

The August Underground: Mordum. The whole movie was pretty sick and disgusting, but the scene near the end when Maggot is ****ing the corpse of a 12 year old girl in a bathtub while he's wearing her clothes and hair clips... I mean goddamn, there's a point where you're just taking it way too far. Couple that with the fact his ****(literally, feces) is smeared all over the bathroom at the time, I literally walked out of the room, went to my bathroom and threw up.

o_O I'm disgusted by that.... but strangly I want to see that movie now....

ForeverFlame

Yeah, I agree with The Golden Compass. That stupid director who directed American Pie totally destroyed that movie.

With the ending that they cut out, the movie would have been two and a half hours, which would have actually been fairly decent.

I was expecting that whole big finish with the going-to-the-other-world thing, but... gone. GAH.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
The Phantom Menace: lightsaber duel
Attack of the Clones: Jango's decapitation
Revenge of the Sith: Mace Windu's death
Empire Strikes Back: Luke and Vader's "chat"
Return of the Jedi: Jabba's Palace
All of Eragon(film, the book was excellent)
Prisoner of Azkaban: shortened Aunt Marge's visit
All of Doom
Lack of seeing the alien in Alien
The dog's death in Alien3
The guns in Alien Ressurection
The guns in Starship Troopers 2
Lack of gore in AVP
Excessive violence in AVP:R (went too far)

so many movies, so little time.

latios reborn

WTF??

they were the best bits of the movies..

uber gon

Accept Change
Alien vs Predator 2 was almost ruined for me with the scenes in the maternity ward. Being an Alien and Predator fan, I understand that they are extremely violent gorey films. But killing a room full of newborns as well as a pregnant woman and her unborn child was really f***ed up in my opinion;152;

Great, now I want to see it.

Anyway, I say Kyle's mom shooting Terrence and Philip in the South Park movie was pretty ****** up.

The fuck? Surely you jest?

WTF??

they were the best bits of the movies..

At least some of the best bits.

Great, now I want to see it.

Anyway, I say Kyle's mom shooting Terrence and Philip in the South Park movie was pretty ****** up.

Yeah the movie totally made sense up until then.

When Hartigan makes out with Nancy in Sin City. It didn't ruin the whole movie, but it definately ruined that particular storyline. Gross.

Last edited:
I personally think that nearly all the scenes in Pirates of the Caribbean 3 ruined the entire triology. I mean, mabye, I'm retarted, but it was so f*cking hard to grasp when I first watched it. The first two made complete sense to me. The third film had such a weird plot...

Gr0ud0np0wer

Roflcopter
Yah the whole Pirates scene where the guy was walking down the stairs, with cannonballs and shrppnel flying all over was really stupid!

Regan

Banned
One night in Paris..

When the cellphone rung.