• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A movie that was ruined by a single scene...

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
Why the hell is everyone winging about that stupid damn dog? There was a whole topic dedicated to this subject.

Whether you like it or not, death happens. Harden the fuck up and deal with it.

uber gon

Accept Change
You know what really killed 'I Am Legend' for me?

When I found out that the infected humans were zombies. I got kind of ****** off after that, but the movie was good anyways. :D

They're not zombies, they just regressed to a REALLY primative state of mind. Anyway, the dog's death was sad.

Why the hell is everyone winging about that stupid damn dog? There was a whole topic dedicated to this subject.

Whether you like it or not, death happens. Harden the fuck up and deal with it.
??????????

The ending of Layer Cake ruined the entire film for me, it was such a fantastic film, and then the ending... how dire. :( One of the worst scenes in movie history, imo.

pirate555

Word.
The last scene of the Phantom of the Opera movie....And the musical come to think of it. Why oh why did Christine go off with Raul???? The Phantom loved her more, it's not his fault he's been psychologically damaged by his past!
Pirate

hammy_ham_ham

Unleash your Phantom
The end of The Golden Compass. I know they were setting it up for a sequel, but it just felt so... sudden.

Also, the last scene of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Stupidest ending ever written.

[spoil]King Arthur gets arrested by random police officers because the oppressed peasants ratted him out[/spoil].

Wishing_Star*

Wish I was a balloon
Huh... sounds like something I'd like to see for myself.

The DVD has two discs. On one disc is the theatrical verson of the movie. On the other disc, is the alternate ending version. Although it is more of a new ending because it was made because of the negative response to the theatrical ending. I thought the theatrical ending was just fine...

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Dragon Wars, the last scenes, when the guy saves the girl and the dragon comes to fight. The fighting was awesome, but the plot ending was the crappiest and most cliche thing I've ever seen...

mimefan

Banned
Scream 2 when Randy Meeks died.

RF Steve

Banned
The Darkrai movie when Lickilicky could talk. No matter what the excuse is Pokemon talking is just stupid. Unless its like Mewtwo, because it is a genetically engineered super intelligent Pokemon.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
Dragon Wars, the last scenes, when the guy saves the girl and the dragon comes to fight. The fighting was awesome, but the plot ending was the crappiest and most cliche thing I've ever seen...

More like the entire movie, giant lizards that shoot rockets, WTF?

The Darkrai movie when Lickilicky could talk. No matter what the excuse is Pokemon talking is just stupid. Unless its like Mewtwo, because it is a genetically engineered super intelligent Pokemon.

*facepalm*

Meowth > Mewtwo

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Yeah it just ruined it for me.
Have you seen the alt ending?
I think it was better.

What was it about?

For me it's National Treasure 2 when the bad guy suddenly saves all the good guys (I forgot their names) so long as he gets credit for finding the golden city. How effing dumb is that?

WriterBlock

Marathon Trainer
The ending of 'Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End' was a bit... meh. I hate the whole "ten years later" thing you know?. (I'm not sure if it WAS ten years in the film I can't remember). I was all pumped up after Will getting his heart carved out and the sea battle before it but then came 'that' ending. Ugh. Oh and the massive spirit of the sea made from crabs? Whaaat. lol so really there are two scenes that spoilt the film for me.

Cobalt_Latios

What was it about?

For me it's National Treasure 2 when the bad guy suddenly saves all the good guys (I forgot their names) so long as he gets credit for finding the golden city. How effing dumb is that?
On that same note, it wasn't that that ruined the movie for me, it was after you see the "city" aftewards while their "cataloging" it after draining the water. It looked like a damn movie set...

~C_L~

pirate555

Word.
The ending of 'Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End' was a bit... meh. I hate the whole "ten years later" thing you know?. (I'm not sure if it WAS ten years in the film I can't remember). I was all pumped up after Will getting his heart carved out and the sea battle before it but then came 'that' ending. Ugh. Oh and the massive spirit of the sea made from crabs? Whaaat. lol so really there are two scenes that spoilt the film for me.

Hmmm yeah, it was a bit anticlimactic. But the scene (moment) that I thought let the film down a little was the Kraken's death, just absentmindedly washing up on the beach. It a seemed a little, you know, 'convenient'. Because in a head to head between Calypso and the Kraken, my money would be on the giant squid :p You're right, a kraken is better than crabwoman :) Though I liked tia dalma the character.
Pirate

Marikunin

AuraBluePassion
Yeah. The whole dancing/hand thing in the street completely ruined it for me.

I thought that scene was hilarious. XD

The Scooby Doo movie when...

Scrappy turned out to be the villian.

That was a big surprise for me. I thought that was really funny...especially when he said that he was 'as cute as a Powerpuff Girl'.

Bhen

I dont like the scene in Hostel when.... Ohhh wait its all gross, Hostel two made me feel physically sick, theres so many scene I cant pick one!

I found it kind of stupid in Rush Hour three, that at the end they, were dancing in the middle of the street after they kicked the mayor in the face. There were about 3 cops in front of them >.>.

Elite Lord Sigma

Absent Professor
Spider-Man 3's ending was disappointing. Not only can it be seen coming from a mile away, it's also quite inaccurate to what actually happened in the comics.

uber gon

Accept Change
Spider-Man 3's ending was disappointing. Not only can it be seen coming from a mile away, it's also quite inaccurate to what actually happened in the comics.

Yeah I for one thought Harry could've lived for at least ONE MORE movie.