1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

A muffin has joined? :O

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by SKmuffin, Sep 3, 2009.

1. SKmuffin

SKmuffin New Member

Well I'm a new member and yeah. I pretty much would just like to battle. My first pokemon game was actuallly pokemon platinum, believe it or not, as I wasn't interested into pokemon till my friend Bunny got my competitive gears into play! So yeah, I'm pretty competitive but still new to pokemon, but yeah, if anybody would like to battle, I'm always up for it! Just no D/Cing! I'm also into other games but I've been mostly into pokemon thus far seeing as how rusty I'm getting in other competitive games!

2. zandgaia

zandgaia *Gasp* He's back!

*Bites a part of you* Tasty :)
    Anyway.
    Welcome to the forums ;) ever tried shoddy battle? It's nice, and atleast 200 other players are online each day in 1 sub-part.

3. SolarPowerX

SolarPowerX Well-Known Member

Welcome. I've never done an online battle, but if you want to, feel free to send me a challenge :)

4. SKmuffin

SKmuffin New Member

Lol yes I've heard of shoddy, and it made me miss the pretty graphics! :( xD And sure, no problem! ^_^

edit: I put pictures instead of graphics lol, I don't know why! 0_o

5. Crimsonwarrior

Crimsonwarrior Active Member

i would like to battle but i can get my ds wifi to work