• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A music vid by me.. yeah

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I would have commented about this in the Advanceshipping thread, but the topic changed so I'll just reply to it here instead.

I think you did a fantastic job on it, you picked the perfect scenes to go with the lyrics. The lip flaps worked, and the scenes didn't change too quickly and remained in beat with the song.

Heh, I think I actually remember watching the ep with that Animaniacs song too. :D

The song fits May's character too, since she's made comments about her own beauty in various episodes throughout Hoenn. It would be pretty funny to hear the real voice actors sing that song though. :D

Overall great job, slightly shippy, the song fit May's character, and the scene choices were dead on. Nice work STJ!

STJ

meh..^_^'
Thanks for the feedback :D

I have the Animanics episode on my computer, although it's in German XD

It took quite a while for me to get the lip flaps right... there where some parts which I found a little sloppy, but meh.

yeah, I can imagine May singing this, with Ash and Max (even Brock) joining in with their own quips too.. we can only hope, no?

The only thing I would like to fix up is pretty much the ending, where May is hyperventilating.. I haven't found a episode where she's really angry and breathing heavily like that.. so if any of you guys know of an episode where she does.. that would be a great help

Nielkis

Fever dream faerie
That was a cute and funny video!!

~Battle Frontier~

<-- Wolf Whistle
That was really good, funny too!

L

lightspeed

They're both very well done, but I prefer the first one, it's really funny. I don't understand the lyrics of the second song, but it's still very nice. Good job, keep up the good work.

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
Its really awsome and perfect with the song

fallenangelwolf

the dark master
nice vid there dude it totally suits may the way she is always on about she's cute *thumbs up*

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
Cant wait to see more of your great work XD