• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A new Award System is now in place!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I like this idea. Way easier to see whose a Scammer now. Thanks

Teebu

Great idea for those who use it, they look really good. Are there any plans to incorporate them into a search or list so you can search for a member with a specific badge?

Shouting at the Morning Sun

An Overwhelming Surplus of Diggity
it's me, i'm the useless chat chair

MDS777

The name's Riley
Wonderful idea. Especially the scammer badge. Thanks for this, forum staff, Serebii, and EmeraldGoblin for designing these badges! :)

mellowrush

Didn't realize that scammers were such a problem...I guess it's because I'm pretty new and traded only with few users, who turn out to be more than helpful
But it seems to ease things up, so I'll join in to welcome the feature like the others :)
Nicely designed, if I may add!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Didn't realize that scammers were such a problem...I guess it's because I'm pretty new and traded only with few users, who turn out to be more than helpful
But it seems to ease things up, so I'll join in to welcome the feature like the others :)
Nicely designed, if I may add!

They're enough of a problem. We just like to protect the users :)

Everlasting

Everything stays.
The idea is neat, indeed. Unfortunately for me, I doubt I'll get any of these badges soon (they are really great!), but I'm congratulating personally everyone who was awarded of them! Well, I believe it's an honor, right ? :p

Kreis

Still Dirrty

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Well, the scammer badge I can see as a BIG help but, two problems I can see with this. First, unless someone knows what these badges for it won't do any good. The 2nd being that, most won't get these badges even IF they deserve them. I say that simply because this would mean that unless you had a bunch BUNCH of people follow every user's post then you won't know who deserves the badge'(s) and those who don't. Most would go unnoticed/ignored because I really can't see a BUNCH of people having enough free time to read tons of posts made by the person to see if they deserve the badge which in turn kind of nulls the whole "badge" idea. (Not all but some, such as the traders badge) This is more so the case if we look at PMs/VMs and not just posts. lol Still, its a welcome change and I wish you all the best luck tracking down those posts/vms/pms. lol

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Well, the scammer badge I can see as a BIG help but, two problems I can see with this. First, unless someone knows what these badges for it won't do any good. The 2nd being that, most won't get these badges even IF they deserve them. I say that simply because this would mean that unless you had a bunch BUNCH of people follow every user's post then you won't know who deserves the badge'(s) and those who don't. Most would go unnoticed/ignored because I really can't see a BUNCH of people having enough free time to read tons of posts made by the person to see if they deserve the badge which in turn kind of nulls the whole "badge" idea. (Not all but some, such as the traders badge) This is more so the case if we look at PMs/VMs and not just posts. lol Still, its a welcome change and I wish you all the best luck tracking down those posts/vms/pms. lol

We already have a system in place for identifying and punishing scammers. The badge just lets other members see immediately without having to check the blacklist thread we have.