• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A new Beyblade series?

Misty Lover17

Water Trainer
A new Manga series has been confirmed, not officially, to start with the new anime series in April 2012, Beyblade Wreels

So, do you think it's a real image or it's fake?

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h160548404#enlargeimg

[IMG139]http://img383.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/3/2/4/3/flugelsfc-img450x600-1324369130f9zslh28300.jpg[/IMG139]

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
My question is this: What the hell is a wreel?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I don't know about this new Beyblade series being confirmed however, on the topic of toy commercials in the form of anime, I do know that there's going to be a new Bakugan anime.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Why? Just why?

It's bad enough that abysmal continuation of the original series came along, but why this?

I guess like Digimon, my interest in Beyblade doesn't go any further than Tyson's story.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
A new Manga series has been confirmed, not officially, to start with the new anime series in April 2012, Beyblade Wreels

So, do you think it's a real image or it's fake?

Theres also something about ZeroG beys that was featured in a special issue of coro coro magizine.

Kameinu

Arooo!
The character designs seem as ridiculous as those of the current series. Though I'm not to fond of it, some aspects of the current one aren't as horrible as I first thought. But still..

And yes..wtf is a wreel? A typo of wheel to make it sound cool? Cause I can see some sort of wheel system being implemented into the toys.

As to the Bakugan thing. To late... That show went down the drain by the third series. We're at the fourth I think. :T

This show is horrible ! I don't think it should be continued !

ParaChomp

be your own guru
As to the Bakugan thing. To late... That show went down the drain by the third series. We're at the fourth I think. :T
I'm aware of that but since we were talking about bad toy commercials...I mean kids' anime, I thought I'd bring it up.

ForeverFlame

IMO it's fake. It's too late to announce a new Spring 2012 Anime now. And there was just a new Beyblade Metal Whatever series a few months ago, wasn't there? Beyblade isn't like Digimon or Yu-Gi-Oh. Its seasons are sequels of past seasons, and it has only rebooted once, ever.

Vernikova

Champion
It sounds like a fanfiction so it doesn't matter. It would probably be bad anyway since the high point of the franchise seems to have been Metal Fusion.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Honestly, I thought the producers would give a break after Metal Fusion is completly done. I dunno about whether it's real or not. I think it may be fake but if MF did well enough in Japan, I can see Takara releasing a new series.

Haunter ゴースト

Why? Just why?

It's bad enough that abysmal continuation of the original series came along, but why this?

I guess like Digimon, my interest in Beyblade doesn't go any further than Tyson's story.

God I agree with this so much.

Digimon and Beyblade have been killed.

Long live the OS of both shows.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
My friend's little sister is about 8 or 9 years of age. A few weeks ago we were getting ready to leave his house when I noticed his sister left the TV on. He said "don't worry she does that all the time" and left it (he obviously doesn't care about electricity bills) but I said "Wait a sec..." and noticed it was some newer iteration of Beyblade. The fight wasn't looking good for Mr. Pro Tagonist until his beyblade jumped in the air, busted through the top of the steel cage, (it was a cage match) and then dive bombed the other beyblade to win.

I remember thinking: "This is just as retarded as it was when I was a kid."

gliscor&yanmega

Lol haterz, can't get over their childhood.

Can never understand this really. I grew up with the original Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-gi-oh, Beyblade...all that stuff, and I still love all of the new series they bring. I can understand people personally not liking the new series for personal reasons, but people can really be a little too harsh with their opinions and it always annoys me.

If this is real, I'll probably watch it.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I remember thinking: "This is just as retarded as it was when I was a kid."

This is true, but I still love both series.

Can never understand this really. I grew up with the original Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-gi-oh, Beyblade...all that stuff, and I still love all of the new series they bring. I can understand people personally not liking the new series for personal reasons, but people can really be a little too harsh with their opinions and it always annoys me.

If this is real, I'll probably watch it.

I can understand too, but after a while of hearing the "why?" complaints, I just turn into a d*ck.

Last edited: