• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A new idea of mine...

well first i'd like to just say wow. this part of SPPf hasn't been posted on for quite a bit. Sorry to all you mods who are stuck here doin' nothing also. Hopefully this will cheer somebody up by me posting this deck idea. Here it is.

PKMN: 20
2 Delcatty (LM)
2 Skitty (LM)
3 Machamp (LM)
2 Machoke (LM)
3 Machop (LM)
3 Aggron (LM)
2 Lairon (LM)
3 Aron (LM)

Trainers: 22
3 Fieldworker
2 Rare Candy
2 Wally's Training
3 Professor Elm
3 Potion
2 Master Ball
2 Poke Ball
2 Switch
3 Bill's Maintanence

Energy: 18
4 React
4 Metal
10 Fighting

(for the Trainers and Energy I'm assuming you all know their sets)

As for the strategy behind it, here it is: First I start off with whatever PKMN I get at the beginning, then from there I use Poke/Master Ball or PETM or even Lanette's to get my Lairon out quickly. From there he's basically a stall (assuming I have at least 1 Metal Energy on him) until Skitty gets 1-3 Reacts and I'll get the Aggron next. With enough Reacts in my hand, I'll evolve the Skitty to Delcatty and get a Machamp as fast as I can. If I have enough cards I'll go for another Delcatty and another Aggron too. Aggron will be attacking the bench and defending PKMN alternatively and (hopefully) won't die very fast. Once he's about ready to go down I'll switch the Reacts over to Machamp so he can be hitting 60-130 per. That's the basic jist of it, there are alternative ways to stocking up the bench or different ways of getting the PKMN needed, but this is normally how i'd use it.

~fuzzy out~

Last edited:

RaichuGuardian

Boulder Trainer
Now, I've only been playing for about 4 months, but I like this strategy. I really do. I don't know, it might be just me, but maybe you want to take out some trainer cards for some energy, or putting in some energy finding trainer cards? I don't know, I am an energy freak in my deck. Do as you please.

thanks for the idea, i looked through my stash and found out i hav 1 Lanette's and 1 copycat, and 2 rare candies. commence editing!

~fuzzy out~

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
Use Celio instead of PETM and Huntail line instead of Aggron line. Take out Poke Ball and put in Great or Dual Ball. That is the Del-Champ-Tail or something like that.

thanks for the advice, EspeonShock. Although i do like using an idea like a good deck, but with a twist (i did somethin like that with Drag-trode and with Ludicargo).

Shiloh Phoenix; i've heard only a bit about this Machamp list, could someone fill me in on it?

~fuzzy out~