• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A new Regi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
I know that the regis are supposed to be made of hard material, but what about a new regi?

I've thought of Regifire, completely made of fire.
Regiwater, made of water
Regihost, merely a shadow

Discuss.

Eoneo

The Eternal Aeon
I think they should make a regidark, all regis share the fighting weakness, and seems fighting has 5 types its super effective against (ice rock steel normal and DARK) it seems they need to make it :)

Blake.S

Wasn't there supposed to be another regigigas form, ohwell, I think that they have to be solid and if you added more if would stop them from being the not as important trio.

But still I like your ideas, I can picture them now, regice melts and changes into regiwater.

Blake.S

Wasn't there supposed to be another regigigas form, ohwell, I think that they have to be solid and if you added more if would stop them from being the not as important trio.

But still I like your ideas, I can picture them now, regice melts and changes into regiwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.