• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A new Regi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
I know that the regis are supposed to be made of hard material, but what about a new regi?

I've thought of Regifire, completely made of fire.
Regiwater, made of water
Regihost, merely a shadow

Discuss.

Eoneo

The Eternal Aeon
I think they should make a regidark, all regis share the fighting weakness, and seems fighting has 5 types its super effective against (ice rock steel normal and DARK) it seems they need to make it :)

Blake.S

Wasn't there supposed to be another regigigas form, ohwell, I think that they have to be solid and if you added more if would stop them from being the not as important trio.

But still I like your ideas, I can picture them now, regice melts and changes into regiwater.

Blake.S

Wasn't there supposed to be another regigigas form, ohwell, I think that they have to be solid and if you added more if would stop them from being the not as important trio.

But still I like your ideas, I can picture them now, regice melts and changes into regiwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.