• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A new region

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarthogDemon

<-- La Foam
Nice in theory but that'd be too restrictive. It has to have more variety.

Marco612

-=Marco=-
That idea seems boring IMO With just all dinosaur pokemon

Blizregin

Dragonite-My Bishie!
^ Jurassic Park =-P.

Pokemon games are popular because of their variety. Even though fossils are my 3rd fave type of poke, this game would be boring.

Lunar

Wow, no. If they wanted to do Jurrasic Park, it should just be that game's version of the Safari Zone. (or... you know, the fossil hunt in D/P).

Blizregin

Dragonite-My Bishie!
Wow, no. If they wanted to do Jurrasic Park, it should just be that game's version of the Safari Zone. (or... you know, the fossil hunt in D/P).

That's a good idea. A dinosaur safari zone. That would pwn.

yes but no.
Maybee a genaration with a larger variety of fossils, (including some legendarys) but nat a whole generation.

A time machine safari zone... you can't even comprehend how much i think that rocks!!
Maybee it can be part of the plot where the baddies go back in time to try to rearrange prehistory. team mezozoic.

roses_108

Gee people are already talking about a 5th generation? The 4th hasn't even been out in english yet.

Deception

is back
The new region cant be one island with dinos.But the team mezoic idea is great.They could have legendary dinos in the next game.

Kay

Ka-boom
Maybe that could be a spinoff game? No, good idea but I like variety.

erik

Master of Oceans
i say it should be like g/s/c exept with all of the regions, exept with out orre

WhiteKyziken

Breathing
No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! It's whack! I like the Island Idea though, it would be very nice if you mean like a large region-sized island, but only dinosaurs, get out of here!

hevver

Heart of Darkness
ummm... how about no.
I mean I like dinosaurs but no.
It's too far in the future to think of 5th
gen yet. Right now Im going to think
only about 4th gen.

=]
nice idea though.

Status
Not open for further replies.