• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A new region?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champion Maxie

Pokemon Champion
I am Champion Maxie, Champion of the Glaned Islands! On the Glaned islands we give the starters, Bulbasaur, cyndaquil, and Mudkip whom are from other regions. In order to compete in our region you ave to have 32 badges.(8 from each region) If you don't have 32 badges you can't compete in the glaned league. We also have eight facilities in which are very good considering each of our facility leaders don't specialize in any type. There are nine islands on the coast near the Battle Frontier in the Hoenn games. We are a big tourist attraction and there is no pokedex for our region so good luck! If you want to get the glaned starters you have to battle me or the professor of our region which is professor Scarlet. Right now I am in charge of starters so you would have some time before defeating me. I also own all the facility titles in the glaned region so if you plan on competing, just beware. I'll see you at the islands after getting 32 badges!;107;;328;;munchlax;;444;;049;;026;;355;

Dresden

Pokémon Master
This is absolutely pointless. Not worth one thread, much less two. Could a mod please close this?

Dracomaster16

Storm Trainer
This thread doesn't belong here. This belongs in the RPG Thread. And also FEEP the Flareon, why the hell did you censor crap. It's not a bad word, it's just a fill in for children who can't say ****

I'm reporting the thread to a mod but, the kid's obviously new to this.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I... can't see any point to this thread.

*Closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.