• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A new series from the makers of FAMILY GUY

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
We all have heard of this horrible monstrosity months ago.

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
it will go the same way as 'Joey', spin off from FRIENDS if it ever sees the light of day!

Cyan

Mortal
Yeah, yeah, crap spin-off of a crap show.

We've heard the story.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
MacFarlane isn't making enough profit from his two current abominations, so he has to make more shows.

It's all a conspiracy so that he and Groening can take over the reigns of "adult" animation on television in the United States.

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
Sounds Good, Although It Will Proberly Never Reach The UK..

Edit;

MacFarlane isn't making enough profit from his two current abominations, so he has to make more shows.

It's all a conspiracy so that he and Groening can take over the reigns of "adult" animation on television in the United States.

You Forgot About Matt Stone And Trey Parker ;)

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I have lost any and all respect I had left for Family Guy upon watching this vid. It's pretty sad.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
You Forgot About Matt Stone And Trey Parker ;)
No, those fellows do not exist. They are gay and just make animation.

Groening and Macfarlane make "mature, adult" animation. Grammy-worthy, yo.

Profesco

gone gently
I like Cleveland. Another Family Guy-style show isn't too appealing, though. Oh well.

*goes on about his life and forgets this triviality*

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Maybe he could beat little girls infront of Oprah's studio while Susan B. Anthony portriats burn in the background.

That's what I do on my weekends. I don't need Macfarlane encroaching on my territory.

Also: Old news is both old and horribad.

Haxon22

iJerk
South Park is no where near the crap level of Family Guy. At least South Park is still witty and can give you an intelligent laugh.

Don't really see wat funny about South Park. All they do to make that show funny is make rasicst comments over and over again in each episode

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Don't really see wat funny about South Park. All they do to make that show funny is make rasicst comments over and over again in each episode

That's pretty much what Family Guy is nowadays.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Family Guy during the first two seasons was actually funny without resorting to vulgar / offensive humor, by now I've pretty much lost whatever respect I have for the show. Cleveland wasn't even that funny, and the only time you will ever find yourself watching the show is when you're out of options to watch, inebriated, or looking for the type of brainless humor that borders on offensive.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

That's a better description of Family Guy than South Park.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
I guess I'm the only guy on these forums that still likes Family Guy and doesn't get a hard-on off of bashing it senselessly. :(