• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A new series from the makers of FAMILY GUY

I'm not even sure if the plot of this new series is even worthy enough of a regular episode of Family Guy. American Dad wasn't too great going things as they were. A spin-off of Family Guy just seems wrong. I give it 4 months at most.

Rave

Banned
Because Macfarlane just can never get enough popularity and money.

m190049

Local psychopath
well i am sorry. i just saw it day.
Even if you didn't go on the internet for this stuff, and just watched Family Guy, you should'da known already.
In one of the newest episodes a few months ago...
The last line was Cleavland to Quagmire, in which he said "Did I mention I'm getting a spin-off?", before the credits rolled.

Last edited:

Haxon22

iJerk
That's a better description of Family Guy than South Park.

Ya ur right that's why they both fail, The Simpsons are the only one that don't result to racism <_<

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Ya ur right that's why they both fail, The Simpsons are the only one that don't result to racism <_<

South Park relies on social commentary, not racism. They make racist comments that prove a point about something, not for a cheap laugh. And the Simpsons is terrible these days.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
f
Don't really see wat funny about South Park. All they do to make that show funny is make rasicst comments over and over again in each episode

South Park makes some great points about American culture and values. Family Guy just shits all over women and minorities with the knowledge that a large group of primitive, stupid people find it funny. I'm not saying sexist or racist humour doesn't have a place; it can be excellent for satirical purposes. There is a line however when it stops being funny and starts kind of freaking me out

Pokemonmaster Bill

Agnet of Umbrella
Even if you didn't go on the internet for this stuff, and just watched Family Guy, you should'da known already.
In one of the newest episodes a few months ago...
The last line was Cleavland to Quagmire, in which he said "Did I mention I'm getting a spin-off?", before the credits rolled.

I thought it was a joke

GarchompHata

I feel sick...
What's that I smell? Is it washed up producer trying to save his career from his 2 awful shows? Yea? Oh.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
If you ask me, this show is just a way from them to CYA against racism. I think this show will be the downfall of all forms of Family Guy. And a world without Family Guy is utter chaos! ........... Wait, that's good! That time will be perfect for me to carry out my plans for world domination!

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Recently I saw an episode of the Simpsons where Homer was trying to prove that Bart's Muslim friend was a terrorist. I personally like all three shows though.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Recently I saw an episode of the Simpsons where Homer was trying to prove that Bart's Muslim friend was a terrorist

Most likely, however, Homer was proven wrong.

Just because a show has a racist character doesn't mean it's racist, in fact often they end up learning their lesson or punished for being racist.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

At least its a good litmus test for people: if they find any Seth McFarlane show funny, odds are they're crippilingly stupid

Another litmus test is to see if they stop making idiotic comments on SPPf. *shot*

Maybe eventually they'll get to the same hole as Twighlight

No, they're in a deeper hole.

Still, this should reveal which segment of humanity deserves education.

Haxon22

iJerk
Most likely, however, Homer was proven wrong.

Just because a show has a racist character doesn't mean it's racist, in fact often they end up learning their lesson or punished for being racist.

Not if its South Park or Family Guys