• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A new Shaymin Glitch!!!!

From 1-> 10 How bad Do You Want to reform this Glitch

Votes: 21 12.0%

Votes: 1 0.6%

Votes: 2 1.1%

Votes: 4 2.3%

Votes: 8 4.6%

Votes: 6 3.4%

Votes: 9 5.1%

Votes: 9 5.1%

Votes: 5 2.9%

Votes: 110 62.9%

• Total voters

Darkrai Dream

Currently Training
Then it is delayed I shot it with me mobile phone, I'll search for a converter

Funny that isn't it this has got to 15 pages with 0% proof...

EDIT:-And now I make it 16

Bayleef

Onion?
Well what file type is it? The help section on Youtube says that most cell phones use one of those four formats.

Bayleef

Onion?
I've been trying to tweak in Canalave but I'm having trouble because there's so little space.

MEWSY=)

<<<I got it!!!!!!!!!
I tweaked again in Jubilife city and got the invisible wall. Where do you tweak in solaceon city?

MiloticMistress

Well, what have we here, 16 pages and no proof except from a bunch of PhotoShopped photos. Guys, this doesn't work. It has supposedly been verified by a bunch of text on the internet... you expect us to trust that? Actual legit pictures or a video and we might believe you. Otherwise, go do something else more valuable with your time than following this stupid hoax.

Last edited:

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
I knew a glitch for Shaymin. Although it requires an AR, but take note, it's not the actual code for her it's the walkthrough walls cheat.

Go to the area where she is in Flower Paridise and you'll find her LEGALLY without the event.

bassface

bassface OWNZZ
yeah. We need a lot of proof to back up all 16 pages

MEWSY=)

<<<I got it!!!!!!!!!
....Waiting is so boring...and where do i tweak in Solaceon town?and Resort?

Mullac51

Frankly I don't care
Solaceon town is the tile which the pokemon centre is located on. If you cycle from the route below solaceon town, reset your counter 1 step out of solaceon town. Then cycle up until your counter reaches 16 and then do the glitch. (Must be done at high speed obviously...)

~M51

SheikTheGeek

*Viewtiful*
I did try it again, I battled darkrai, but then realised that I didn't have any pokeballs, so I reset and I'm trying again.

~M51

Now that is one of THE most BS things ive ever heard...you had NO pokeballs what so ever!? Are you gonna say the void glitch magically deletes them?

This thread is moreso the Void Glitch than any kind of a Shaymin Glitch... youve proved void glitch, now prove getting to shaymin.

Mullac51

Frankly I don't care
no, I had just been trying to catch a heatran, and caught it with my 2nd last pokeball. Straight afterwards, I healed my pokemon, swapped for some 40 odd pokemon and went straight to canalave, just to experiment.

I didn't actually believe I would be able to make the void in Canalave, because canalave doesn't have the average 32 - 64 tiles that all the other cities have. (It has 29) But once I found the tweaking line, I started from the bottom(amongst the trees) and rode around and up, getting up enough speed to perform the tweaking glitch. The inn is above that, so that's where the void was made, on the tile before the bridge.

So don't say it was BC, cause I wasn't expecting it to happen.

~M51

Mullac51

Frankly I don't care
The rock is at the end of route 224, and is the rock that you meet proffessor oak at after obtaining the event item.

~M51