• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A New Show! The Team Rocket Undercover Kingdom Radio!! (1195)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1195.jpg

A New Show! The Team Rocket Undercover Kingdom Radio!!

Giovanni has given Jessie & James the task of recruiting even more members to Team Rocket so they decide to bring out a radio show to recruit members. However, when the show had zero listeners, they decided to change things up and start making a fun radio show, forgetting the reason why they were making it. Will they remember their original task?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
What was the point of this episode
Another "Let's just throw all common sense to the wind and just be silly" episode. No plot, no character growth, just an excuse to have silly hijinks.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
I assume the reason Brock had a cameo here was because this episode was produced at the same time as the Amazon special, so the VA was available.

No, Brock VA is the same as Wobuffet.

Kinda good to have a Brock cameo but I expected a Team Rocket mons cameo.

I need subtitles but the episode is what they announced this is just to remember that Team Rocket exists but it proved a point.

Team Rocket was TT on Japan for a while, so yes people they're still popular there. I hope this translates to more appearences but not in Pokemon Stupid Journeys, I want them in Pokemon SV anime, and I want them to be on the road like the old times, like the Team Rocket I feel in love with. And why not have the Radio Show return?

I think we are not going to see Team Rocket in some time...

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
Wow! It was absolutely nothing! Brock’s cameo was probably the most relevant thing about this episode. That right Brocko, you outshined TRio in their own episode simply by existing. That is how low the bar was on this one.

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
I love it when they use small cameos for old companions.
Journeys is on a roll with cameos and returns right now. Even with the schedule swap we’ve now had 3 in a row. They’re spoiling the older fans.

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
Lol Brock was more relevant than the TR trio in their own episode.

Please just retire them already, they've been pointless since DP and haven't been funny since AG.
TRio was funny in AG? Well I guess if you taking it in a ‘these 3 have clearly lost touch with reality given their boss fantasies while they’re part of a terrorist organization’ kind of way then yea.

Brock was here? Great!
I’ll watch this with subs.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
TRio was funny in AG? Well I guess if you taking it in a ‘these 3 have clearly lost touch with reality given their boss fantasies while they’re part of a terrorist organization’ kind of way then yea.
Didn't Ash and James dress up as eggplants in this series? That was pretty funny imo. It was when they started getting into your face when they became annoying, which was like Battle Frontier/DP.