• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A new team for me?

Lareon

Hey guys, i've played pokemon leafgreen and completed it more than 5 times. I've only played firered once and it didn't end up very good. So now i restarted playing it again. Its been a year or two, since i played these games. So now i'm trying to create a super strong team. I've only reached viridian forest. And i only have 2 pokemon. Charmeleon lv.21
pidgey lv.13
so which pokemon should i catch next? I surely need an electric pokemon. Should it be pikachu, electrabuzz or zapdos. Please help me.............

J4ji

PokeBoss
for my lg team ive got
Blastoise
surf
hydro cannon
ice beam
skullbash

Butterfree
psychic
silverwind
toxic
sleep powder

Raichu
shockwave
thunderbolt
slam
quick attack

Pidgeot
wing attack
steel wing
fly
aerial ace

Ninetales
flamethrower
confuse ray
will-o-wisp
quick attack

Nidoqueen
bite
ice beam( remembered it from the anime haha)
doublekick
megapunch

its gone good for me so far ive got 5 badges and up to the silph co building

Icarus©

Full on PASBLer
For your next electric pokemon you should get zapdos or jolteon.
Zapdos, you can use for a fly slave, and is altogether powerful, but with charizard you could use as a fly slave, you could use jolteon.

Take out pidgey once you get a better pokemon. It'll be a dead weight.

For your team, just make it centered around versatality so you can take any threat