• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A new user appeared!

Jam Donut

Greetings!

I'm just a pokemon game fan that decided to join the forum for no particular reason. I was eating a jam donut prior to registering, and it was the only idea I had for a username. I love jam donuts. Random, I know.

I was first introduced to pokemon when I received Red Version for my 7th birthday. I originally thought that the game automatically saved itself. So when I turned my gameboy on after a 4 hour session (I recall having 4 badges), I was devastated to find out I had to save manually! Red, along with Crystal, are my favourite games of the entire franchise. My all time favourite pokemon is Snorlax. It was the first pokemon I got to level 100, and it was a beast!

I am currently playing White 2, which I had purchased 2 weeks ago. I'm not a competitive battler, so I just train my pokemon to defeat the in-game trainers.

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
Greetings, brother, I am ChickenDoughnut. Welcome to my nightmare! Uh, I mean, Serebii Forums..... XD

Honestly, all joking aside, welcome. Hope you have fun, and if you need help, just ask!

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Hey Jam Donut! I'm The Mysterious Stranger, but you can call me TMS or Aeon for short. Or Stranger, I guess, whichever you prefer. I'm more into the competitive stuff, though I can't say I'm amazing. I haven't gotten a chance to get White 2 / Black 2 yet. i would have gotten one for my birthday, but there was sort of a hurricane. :/ Oh well, cya around the forums Donut.

Oh, and welcome to Serebii~

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Welcome! And hey, how about an 8 hour session, have like 6 badges, and your little brother thought it be cool to save over it?? Haha. Im not very competitive either, so Im a breeder. And I have both bw2. Yeah, Im a beast. Though I only mainly playing black 2 right now. Also, mysterious stranger, sorry about that, my uncle and cousin had to go up and work, they are high lining. My uncle went to New York, and my cousin went to Connecticut.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.