• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Night in the Nacrene City Museum! (673)

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
[img139]http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/41/bw014comparison.png[/img139]

Oh, can't wait for the scene where she removes the apron in the next ep.

matt0044

It'll probably be edited.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Haha Vizard Cilan was a total bada**. That alone made this episode for me.

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
This was an enjoyable episode. Iris isn't as annoying as she usually is so that's a plus. Cilan and Iris debating was interesting, along with Cilan's rediculous Science theories; its like he's in denial. I wonder why no one noticed the Purple outline on the suit of armor, as that should be a dead (excuse the pun) give-away that a Pokemon was involved. I sort of wish that Yamask-Cilan happened longer though. Just picture Cilan flying around the room chasing everyone!

Interesting that Japan redrew Lynora for us; they must want to make sure she isn't the next Jynx (which she isn't, never will be, and never was). . I must say that Watchog's Illuminate ability looks odd. Can it turn itself into a lightbulb whenever it wants? I'd probably just let it use Flash, but whatever.

Both Lynora and Hawes had good voice actors in my book. I'm disappointed that Yamask didn't had Bayleaf's voice actor/actress though, as James' Yamask in Japan sounds a lot like Bayleaf's English voice actor. Despite this, Yamask's english voice is tollerable so I'll stop my complaining.

Overall I fine pre-gym episode. :562:

halloweenghost

I'm sure they will just remove that part. Kinda weird to remove the apron though...

Kinda odd how sometime people can be skeptical, despite ghost types are known to exist..

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Who cares the apron is gone?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Who cares the apron is gone?

I care because we could receive a scene like this in the next episode.

Lenora: Let's start! *Removes apron*

Iris: Hey, why were you wearing an apron just now?

Lenora: Was making some breakfast for my cutie-pie here before the battle. *winks*

Hawes: *Burps*

Also, the actual episode was brought to you by low-frequency waves.

ESPNfanatic35

Catcher of Ubers
Funniest episode in a while mostly due to Iris and Cilan's supernatural vs. science debates. They wanted to figure out what was happening and prove each other wrong and Ash is just in the middle of the argument like "Dude, I just want my gym battle already." It's just too bad Cilan didn't start acting like Jim Carrey when he put on the mask lol. How interesting would that have been? Sssssssmokin'! Loved Lenora's VA by the way, very nice voice for her.

RickHoenn

Banned

Wow I can't believe they actually removed it -__- lol

Vipsoccermaster

This episode was okay, nothing too special about it. Cilan and Iris debating with each other was funny, as well. Now we're on to the gym match.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Wow I can't believe they actually removed it -__- lol

It was removed due to Aunt Jemimah being a copyrighted figure. People get over it!

Aegon

This episode was enjoyable, but not too special. The next episode should be great. It's good to see the whole trio conversing actively, and Iris and Cilan's debate was funny. There was about ten seconds of fantastic action when Watchog appeared, and even while Ash took out his Pokédex, nothing slowed down. The music was tense and the angle was constantly changing. Why can't it be like that all of the time?! Also, Lenora's dub voice is perfect! It's the best piece of voice casting since Iris and Cilan.

ESPNfanatic35

Catcher of Ubers
It's good to see the whole trio conversing actively

That's what I liked best about this episode. I hate it when it's usually Ash conversing with the character of the day while Cilan and Iris just kind of stay back and say a couple of lines of observations now and then.

SmartD

Even though I saw episode screencaps before watching the dub, I didn't notice this before. Not that I'm complaining like most people, but this is interesting.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
They most likely removed the apron to match up with her updated Pokemon art. The first one had her wearing the apron, but after the games were released in Japan, her art got updated with her carrying it over her shoulder.

...Though it might not make the cut in the next episode.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wow, they actually did edit Lenora in the anime huh? I heard people talking about the possibility, but I never thought that they'd actually do it. If someone hadn't posted that comparison, I honestly wouldn't have noticed a difference. I watched the last half of the dubbed episode, and I have to admit that I liked Cilan's voice while he was possessed. I also liked Lenora's voice since it sounded different from what we've heard before. Hawes had a terrible voice, IMO.

NorthernLord

I loved the new episode, just as all the other ones.
Also, I just gotta love the NEW team rocket. They're no longer on that quest for pikachu in every single episode, and they're more "mysterious", professional and stealthy. It fits so well, after 600 episodes of them just repeating their motto, tries to catch pikachu, fails, and blasts off again.
(Although I didn't see any season 11,12 or 13 episodes, though)

matt0044

I care because we could receive a scene like this in the next episode.

Lenora: Let's start! *Removes apron*

Iris: Hey, why were you wearing an apron just now?

Lenora: Was making some breakfast for my cutie-pie here before the battle. *winks*

Hawes: *Burps*

Also, the actual episode was brought to you by low-frequency waves.

That'd be pretty funny.

I haven't seen the U.S. versiom yet but by looking at the comparision is Lenora darker in the english version?