• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Normal type Battle Subway Team

munchlaxguy

The Rolling Thunder
Hey guys this is my first time putting my battle subway team of here so sorry if it's terrible I decided to make a team of 3 normal types because it's my favorite type ever here we go!

Stoutland@Life orbNature:Jolly Evs:252Attack/252Speed
-Return
-Wild Charge
-Crunch
-Fire Fang
Notes~My main attacker and probably my favorite hes already fully ev trained.

Slaking@Choice Band Nature:Jolly Evs:252Attack/252Speed
-Giga Impact
-Earthquake
-Shadow Claw
-Retaliate
Notes~Probably going to be my best killer even with traunt he is very beast.

Bouffalant@Leftovers Nature:Adamant Evs:252Attack/252Speed
-Swords Dance
-Head Charge
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
Notes~Finally,my Bouffalant not too sure about this one I got the moveset from Smogon if you have something please tell me.

Final Thoughts I like my team I know most of you will burn me for using all of one type but I just wanted to try it I already breed and trained Stoutland but the other two you can change if you think they're bad only recommend normal types please.(Sorry about the spacing its my first team on here)

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Hopefully that Stoutland has Intimidate ability, it would be much better, since Sand Rush is useless for this team.

V4LOVER

chirp
I myself would go for Giga Impact on that Slaking. You're going to skip every other turn anyway, why not take advantage of it?

If the PP is what does it, stick with Return.

chap196

For Stoutland
Use Fire Fang or Ice Fang instead of Protect for more coverages. Fire Fang help you to kill Steel Ground Type Pokemon like Steelix or Ice Fang for BoltBeam coverages.

munchlaxguy

The Rolling Thunder
Stoutland~Yes Stoutland has intimidate I will get rid of protect and add better coverage but I can't do fire fang or ice fang they are egg moves any other suggestions? Slaking~Giga Impact is a great idea! I will change that now.

Last edited:

chap196

Stoutland~Yes Stoutland has intimidate I will get rid of protect and add better coverage but I can't do fire fang or ice fang they are egg moves any other suggestions? Slaking~Giga Impact is a great idea! I will change that now.

Breeding is not the only way to get Fire Fang and Ice Fang, you can let Stoutland learn Fire Fang and Ice Fang by letting it remember move by trading Heart Scale with the Move Relearner. The Move Relearner is at the house beside Pokemon Center to the right.

munchlaxguy

The Rolling Thunder
Breeding is not the only way to get Fire Fang and Ice Fang, you can let Stoutland learn Fire Fang and Ice Fang by letting it remember move by trading Heart Scale with the Move Relearner. The Move Relearner is at the house beside Pokemon Center to the right.

Ok thanks~