• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Nub's Mixed team.

I am for sure not the Competitive battler, but I like to do it occasionally.

Quick Notes:
-- All these pokemon have no EV's or IV's or whatever. I had them at all level 100 before I wanted to Battle.
-- I have alot of dual types, 3 psy's, 2 wtr's, and an ice. Its a pretty effective team, somehow.
-- These sets are from smogon, somewhat. They are a little tweaked, I guess.

At a Glance.
482.png
|
378.png
|
326.png
|
055.png
|
065.png
|
073.png

In detail.

The Leading Nub
482_azelf_2_m.png

Azelf @ Light Clay
Levitate -- Jolly
-- Light Screen
-- Reflect
-- Stealth Rock
-- Explosion

To put it simply, Put out some screens, get the rocks up, and explode.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Defensive Nub
378_regice_2_m.png

Regice @ Leftovers/Power Herb
Clear Body -- Calm
-- Thunderbolt
-- Ice Beam
-- Focus Punch
-- Thunder Wave

Not really a "Defensive" pokemon, but with the pwn sp. def, and pretty pwn def, it is pretty much one. I am Having Trouble deciding which to go with: The Leftovers to make it a wall; or power herb to use Focus Punch in tight spots. Thunder Wave is Pretty Helpful, but not very reliable.

--------------------------------------

The Lazy Nub
326_grumpig_2_m.png

Grumpig @ Leftovers
Thick Fat -- Calm
-- Sleep Talk
-- Psychic
-- Rest
-- Calm Mind

Not a really good set, but it works. Grumpig has pretty good sp. def, so it can mostly keep me alive during the rest.

-------------------------------------

The Doppelganger Nub
65_alakazam_2_m.png

Alakazam @ Leftovers
Synchronize -- Timid
-- Calm Mind
-- Psychic
-- Substitute
-- Focus Blast

Not a really Reliable set, but if it works, it can go a long way. If I can get a Sub, then a few calm minds in, it can last for quite a while. Focus Blast isn't a very good move in ways of Accuracy, but Gives some coverage.

-------------------------------------------------

The Thing 1 Nub
55_golduck_2_m.png

Golduck @ Life Orb
Damp -- Mild
-- Calm Mind
-- Psychic
-- Ice Beam
-- Hydro Pump

A somewhat-sweeper, but not very reliable. One Or Two Calm Minds + Life Orb make it very Powerful. The Bad thing, you know. It can die during the Calm Mind process, since there is no Defense.

-------------------------------------------

The Thing 2 Nub
73_tentacruel_2_m.png

Tentacruel @ Life Orb
Clear Body -- Lonely
-- Poison Jab
-- Swords Dance
-- Hydro Pump
-- Waterfall

Pretty much the same except it being (mainly) Physical. They have almost the same stats, even. One Swords Dance makes Poison Jab Super Powerful.

------------------------------------------

So, Thats my team. Please, I need good rates, as I expect to go online with this team soon.

-- Peace.​

Last edited:

Towriss

Banned
This team wouldn't work in OU. You have 4 pokes weak to Scizor, who is on 30% of all OU teams. I suggest you change Azelf to an Uxie or something and go UU. No EVs just won't cut it.If you don't wanna EV train and **** just download Shoddy or Netbattle.

Last edited:
I honestly don't care about Scizor. I will come to that road when I get to it. I wanted you to rate my team, not its weakness to a random pokemon.

Azelf, I think it should stay. Its Speedier then Uxie, which is needed for a lead, as far as im concerned.

Towriss

Banned
First of all, Scizor is not a random pokemon, as you will see him quite often. Second of all, what kind of rate were you expecting? 2/10 there you go.

lkelder0511

To smogon (Y)
Tyranitar and scizor will murder anything on your team as will anything with a base attack and spe over 100

I suggest......restarting

Tadashi

kiss my greens
1: How about some EV's? You can't play competitively without EV investment.

2: T-wave has 100% accuracy, so how it is "unreliable"? Also, go for Leftovers on Regice.

3: Grumpig sucks. Take it out.

4: Half of your team, if not all of it, is obliterated by Scizor. Same applies to other common OU Pokémon like Tyranitar, Latias, and possibly Swampert.

5: If you want to use Tentacruel, you need Wish support, as well as using something with Rapid Spin to maximize your potential.

6: I agree with the person who suggested starting over. There's a serious lack of synergy and planning to this team. Half of your team is NU, half of it is OU. Which tier are you playing? When you decide that, you can start to build a team that can deal with the respective tiers' threats properly.

CreepacisT

Upcoming WiFi GOD
absolutely horrible. 1/10. restart and ev train. pay attention to your weaknesses and make sure you can take out (or have a plan to deal with) at least all or most of the pokemon that are usually on teams as well. your team is walled by so many pokemon. that plys having bad coverage will make you a legendary baddy if u play with that.
and as far as ev training goes you can skip that and training itself with shoddybattle. you should try it. just search it in google.

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
It stinks 0.2/10 there you go. Play Shoddy or something if you're that lazy. And even a noob will EV train. Noob>you. Play NU or something.
That's not rating. >_>

I would suggest using the pokemon marriland team builder so you can know your weaknesses and also learning how to ev train.