• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A One-Off Google+ Hangout On Air on X&Y and Direction of the Pokémon Franchise

TSS_Killer

BCCS 6 Train Op.
A One-Off Google+ Hangout On Air on X&Y and Direction of the Pokémon Franchise

Hello There,

I'm TSS_Killer, a PocketMonsters.net Admin (and the Head of Media Operations). Basically, I go out to conventions/launch events and make event coverage videos on behalf of our website.

Serebii advised me to post my idea in this section of the forum, so here goes.

For a while now I've always wanted to participate on a Google+ Hangout On Air to discuss various facets of the Pokémon franchise. This time, however, I'd like to ask if any of the staff here and a few members of PM.net to participate in a live Google Hangout session which will be recorded and placed on potentially both websites as a "true" fans prospective on the direction of the franchise and the upcoming Generation 6. Unlike that other site which has a virus infested wiki, and the other site where the guy spews straight up rumors and is made out of a borderline non-toxic blue liquid, this will be as fair and as unbiased as possible.

I'm not sure if any of you would like to participate (as it seems like a tall order considering I only know the man who owns this site), but I believe that it could be possible with the right people and a strong topical outline.

As for when...I would say sometime within the next 3 weeks, most likely on the weekend. I'd like to establish myself with the participants and have a few "practice runs" before we commit to such a task.

I thank everyone in advance, and hopefully some of you can take this opportunity and voice your valued opinions publicly.