• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Pack of Potatoes and other new things in SwSh

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I can’t wait to see which of my Pokémon will love the curry. Even though the past ‘mons movements when they are happy are from the 3DS games, that’s not bad at all. I will let my trainer and my team have a fun time with camping, even though I don’t eat curry in real life, this is getting closer to the anime and I love it! Reminds me of whenever Brock/Cilan used to cook.

Ultra Beast Lover

This is a good step in the direction of being the anime, now we just need a couple travel companions.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I’m interested in what flavors each Pokémon likes, what determines their preferences, and how that’ll affect them.

On the US SwSh website on the Camping page there’s a screenshot with a Wobbuffet Class banner that says your party became friendlier toward you, presumably after eating the curry you made, but what happens if a Pokémon in your party doesn’t like that flavor? :thinking emoji:

This is assuming they even have preferred and disliked flavors, though. What do you guys think?
They’ll probably work the preferences by Natures like how Berries do.

As for the entire party, it’ll probably go with the majority: if 5/6 are neutral/positive to the taste, then the entire party enjoys in despite that 1 member not liking it

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Just make sure to save it to your PC first and save it to imgur or a similar image hosting site. Don't want to hotlink, as that uses other sites data and they frown on that.