• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Parent Trapped! (223)

You know what! I've just seen Brocks Crobat blue! lol
And that hitmontop scares me when it angry! o_O
Because those ennoying team rocket making there pokemon stronger! That so unfere.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
Poor Lugia got captured when all it was doing was trying to save Silver from Team Rocket. The devices that Butch and Cassidy used to make their Pokemon stronger really worked. However, it was extremely unfair. Oh well, what else do you expect from Team Rocket. I noticed that when Noctowl and Crobat returned from looking for Silver that Crobat was blue.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Yes, it was strange to see a mistake with Crobat's color.

Lugia was mad, i loved to see it like this.

6/10

CliveKoopa

[Cano];1791376 said:
What I don't understand is how a baby Lugia is even possible! I thought Legendaries were genderless. Not to mention there's only supposed to be one! And that doesn't seem to be the same Lugia from Pokemon: 2000 The Movie, but I guess the movies aren't connected with the show, which would explain some things, but not others. So anyone have a possible answer? Anyone?

There is only one Lugia is the games but the anime is different. Most legendary pokemon can breed just like ordinary Pokemon.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... This was 1 of the rare times TR was able to defeat Ash and the gang. The method TR used to get Lugia was very clever. It was funny to see Meowth scratch a hole in the blown-up Lugia. Nanba drives me crazy in these episodes, can't stand his voice.

30/100

7threst

Good continuation of the previous episode. Was interesting to see a more bad ending than the usual "everything is all fine" ending. For a arc, they made this really well and you really are curious to watch whats happening next. That climax feeling this arc gave me made this - in my regards - really solid and one of the highlights of Master Quest and Johto.

Blessed

Another great episode, Poor Lugia got captured when all it was doing was trying to save Silver from Team Rocket. Nice to see that Zippo has evolved into Charmeleon and that it actually listens to Ritchie unlike Ash's Charmeleon. It was so sad when Lugia attacked the gang and they were all hurt... I was surprised to see them ending up trapped in a cage in the end. It featured a bad ending which was interesting.

I didn't like how Ritchie seemed to be the smartest person there. I would have thought that Brock would have seemed more of use somehow. But, it was a good episode. I would have been terrified of Lugia.

Zamin

A good epsidoe, I found the last episode better though, I am still interested in seeing this conclude though! apparently the next episode has the conclusion to the Lugia saga

NPT

Just a member
Things got bad to worse in this episode. First the bady Lugia got kidnapped by Team Rocket, now they captured the parent Lugia. Ash, Misty, Brock and Ritchie got captured as well. I like how this episode keeps the interest of the viewer with the cliffhanger. Overall this episode was good.

Also, the animators made a silly mistake in this episode ...... When Brock's Crobat comes back from searching for Team Rocket, it's colour was Blue.

Last edited:
I had a feeling I wasn't going to be the only one that noticed Crobat appearing blue.

I got to admit, Lugias are pretty terrifying when they're mad.
When I first saw Dr. Namba, I was thinking "oh my god, it's Dr. Wily!"

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Seeing the mother Lugia rage around because her baby had been stolen by Team Rocket was great in my opinion. I also liked that Ash and friends used scuba gear to locate Team Rocket's underwater base. Butch and Cassidy put up a good fight here with their powered-up Hitmontop and Houndour, and I screamed when Lugia was snatched.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Houndour and Hitmontop getting powered-up by Butch and Cassidy's machine was sad although I was glad to see that Ritchie's Charmander had evolved. Any ways, Dr Namba was such a terrible person. :(

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
This part was not as good as part three turned out to be, but I liked the dramatic tension in the episode. With things going from bad to worse with the rage devices and with Silver and Lugia being kidnapped, they really set up things well for the next episode.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Silver the Lugia looking so sad when it was in Nanba-hakase's laboratory kind of broke my heart, and I liked seeing Satoshi, Hiroshi, Osamu, and the others looking so distraught after their failure. Also, maybe it's just me, but the mother Lugia looked very small when she was trapped in Yamato and Kosaburou's barrier.