• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A personal trade request to the TCG players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
Does anyone have a Suicune * from EX Unseen Forces and/or a Kyogre * from EX Delta Species? Those are the only cards I'm missing from those respective sets, and I'd like them so I can complete the sets, along with finally getting some scans up on the site. I can make it worth-while too. I have a lot of Pokemon ex that I'm willing to part with, and rares. Especially from EX Unseen Forces (I still have to sort through 10 unsorted boxes of boosters.). I am an honest, and trustworthy person, though I cannot prove that lol. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM.

Two more things:
1) I know I could've posted this in the tradables section, but I don't have the time to list down all my tradables at this moment, and I figured this would better get your attention.
2) The card exchange would go in the way where I'd send your requested cards upon receiving my requested cards. Just letting you know before you even think about doing this. lol

Oh, and if anyone has any spare Espeon ex and are willing to part with 'em, I'll gladly accept them as well :p

Edit: Oh yeah, this also means that you can expect some new TCG avvies sometimes very soon. If there are any cards you feel a majority would like that you can assume I won't use from this set, feel free to let me know, but be warned, that doesn't mean I will use those cards.

Last edited:

Jade

Myuu...
Hey FoxMoCloud

I have a Kyorge Star

I prefer to have Metagross Star in return.

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
hmm, don't know if I'm willing to give up my Metagross though.. Anything else you're needing/wanting?

Jade

Myuu...
hmm.... i can scan the kyogre for you that can give to joe for avatar?

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

these may help:

01_1_b.JPG

credit to a seller on Ebay for the pick..
not sure if this is big enough though... but when people find a rare card they sell them on ebay

fd_1_b.JPG

credit to a different Ebay seller for the pic

Last edited:

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Feraligatr said:
Ah darnit, I have Raikou *, and just got Groudon * yesterday.

Just a couple cards off, eh? :p
we both got groudon* yesturday? freaky

anyway, I hope the pics do help

Status
Not open for further replies.