• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Picture for Summer

latiaswindblast

That's so awsome!I don't see any flaws,keep it up!

Fire Suicune

I have a friend who would absolutely LOVE this, but they don't come on much anymore...

Anyway, I can't see anything wrong with it at all. The coloring is great, and I love Zangoose's expression. Looks pretty relaxed, no?

Awesome job!

-F.S. out

lol! This is great, as usual. no flaws that I can see. Keeps up the good work, and do some more summer pics.

Last edited:

Dattebayo

Banned
It would be more awesome if you drew a jukebox next to Zangoose just like in most beach scenes in other shows.

eeveerose

xD I love his expression, you rarely see zangoose relaxed.. really no flaws that I can see
Make more summer pix!

Ladnek

Can't touch this!
That looks amazing! Great colors, shading, texture, and I love the facial expresion. Great work!