• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A planned,future team for Black-RMT

Calm PokeMaster

After a LONG time, another post on the forums, so I decided to put my current Black team on. I decided to "box" my Janobii, since levelling it became a holy terror.

(1)Mebukijaka
Wild Bolt
Jump Kick
Wood Horn
Megahorn

IMO, Mebukijaka is much, much better than Jaroda ingame. At first, I was thinking of going with Doredia, but that thing had a crappy movepool.This set gets great coverage, so I am thinking of Expert Belt to go as an item.

(2)Hihidaruma
Flare Blitz
Superpower
Return
Belly Drum

Where do I start? This thing is pure OP. With this set, he pretty much destroys every Pokemon not Water type. Belly Drum+Hyper Potion is awesome, and takes his attack to godly levels.

(3)Archeos
Fly
Crunch
Rock Slide
Dragonbreath

Shame you only get 4 moves, but Archeos uses them really well as a mixed sweeper. Base 140 Atk along with Base 110 Spl Atk= Mixed Sweeper FTW.

(4) Hiyakkie
Cheer Up
Surf
Dig
Acrobat

Does well as a mixed sweeper, and is also quite fast. Dig for Electric types, Acrobat for the Grass types. Overall, I think Hiyakkie is quite good, but it needs atleast one Cheer Up to sweep.

(5) Zeburaika
Wild Bolt
Nitro Charge
Thrash
Rock Smash

You know its bad when you resort to Rock Smash in your moveset. Zeburaika is fast, and thats about it. It also doesnt get any boosting moves, so this was the pure physical set I managed to cobble together.

Shinpora
Air Slash
Psychic
Ice Beam
Charge Beam

This thing has a great movepool, and ok stats. Charge Beam is there to boost its good Spl Atk, and also for pure Steel types , or those not Ground/Steel.

I am not completely against team changes, but dont make it more than one Pokemon. I am anticipating a flood of posts saying Denchura is way better than Zeb, but lets see.

Aurath8

After a LONG time, another post on the forums, so I decided to put my current Black team on. I decided to "box" my Janobii, since levelling it became a holy terror.

(1)Mebukijaka
Wild Bolt
Jump Kick
Wood Horn
Megahorn

Fine.
IMO, Mebukijaka is much, much better than Jaroda ingame. At first, I was thinking of going with Doredia, but that thing had a crappy movepool.This set gets great coverage, so I am thinking of Expert Belt to go as an item.

(2)Hihidaruma
Flare Blitz
Superpower
Return
Stone Edge

Where do I start? This thing is pure OP. With this set, he pretty much destroys every Pokemon not Water type. Belly Drum+Hyper Potion is awesome, and takes his attack to godly levels.
Hihidaruma can barely take a hit in the first place so stone edge rounds off some pretty decent coverage.
(3)Archeos
Fly
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Dragon Claw

Shame you only get 4 moves, but Archeos uses them really well as a mixed sweeper. Base 140 Atk along with Base 110 Spl Atk= Mixed Sweeper FTW.
140 base attack isn't common, make use of it.
(4) Hiyakkie
Nasty Plot
Surf
Ice Beam
Grass knot

Does well as a mixed sweeper, and is also quite fast. Dig for Electric types, Acrobat for the Grass types. Overall, I think Hiyakkie is quite good, but it needs atleast one Cheer Up to sweep.
I see what you did but neither of those moves are that good. Nasty Plot is obtained by breeding and boosts your spatk stupidly high stupidly fast. ice Beam for Grass types and Grass Knot for other water types.
(5) Zeburaika
Wild Bolt
Nitro Charge
Thrash
Thunder Wave/Overheat/volt Change

You know its bad when you resort to Rock Smash in your moveset. Zeburaika is fast, and thats about it. It also doesnt get any boosting moves, so this was the pure physical set I managed to cobble together.
T-wave spteads status while overheat can seriously mess stuff up and isn't to bad even with that spatk. Volt Change is a special-based electric type U-turn.

Shinpora
Air Slash
Psychic
Ice Beam
Charge Beam

This thing has a great movepool, and ok stats. Charge Beam is there to boost its good Spl Atk, and also for pure Steel types , or those not Ground/Steel.
Fine.
I am not completely against team changes, but dont make it more than one Pokemon. I am anticipating a flood of posts saying Denchura is way better than Zeb, but lets see.

Considering your team is entirely almost entirely physical switching Zeb for Denchura isn't that bad of an idea.