• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Poached Ego! (282)

Battra

Very excellent and touching episode focusing on TR and their original Pokemon and on TR themselves, i'm glad Ash and Company got so little air time. It's sad to see Arbok & Weezing gone they've been with us since episode 31 "Dig those Diglett" of the Indigo League series, that's most of the Indigo series and the entire Orange & Johto arcs of the series that's incredible only Meowth & Pikachu hold the records for being in the series longer. Jessie & James really stood out in this episode it's nice seeing them do some good every once in awhile it makes up for all those times they try and catch Pikachu. It's nice to see James pick up a new Pokemon right at the end of the series, also got a Kick out of May's reaction to the many Joy's and Jenny's also liked her reaction o Brock going gaga over Jenny & Joy.

Lastly I got to point out the fact that 4kids actually left a gun in this episode when in one of the Indigo episodes they don't even show an episode because it has a gun points at Ashes head, and yet just 2 episodes back we still get rice balls being called sandwiches really 4kids you can't be consistent if your going to leave a gun in then you could at least release the Indigo episode with guns in it.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I was glad to see the appearance of Cacnea, but at the same time i was sad to see Arbok and Weezing leave, it was Pidgeot all over again.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
This episode was great! and i have noticed that Weezing's voice was little different in this ep

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought it was sad that Arbok and Weezing left Team Rocket. It is just hard to imagine Team Rocket without them. They have been there for so long. Atleast Arbok and Weezing will have a good life protecting the Koffing and Ekans. I am glad Team Rocket stood up to Rico even though his Tyranitar was really powerful. I thought it was cute how Cacnea saved Team Rocket, and now is going to travel with them. I thought it was funny how May didn't realize there were so many Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys.

Armaldo48

It's kinda sad that Arbok and Weezing left. Not that I have something against Cacnea and Seviper, but they were just great. Anyway, it was a good episode.

9.5/10

thunderblade12

Really good episode. One of the most dramatic Team Rocket releases yet. The poacher was definitly the best part.

I have a few problems with this episodes though. Everything seemed just too convenient. Sloppy writing.

- Why did Arbok and Weezing absolutely NEED to leave forever? Couldn't they have returned to Jessie and James after they've taken the Ekans and Koffing far enough away? The poacher couldn't catch them if Team Rocket returned them to their pokeballs.
- The fact that both Koffing and Ekans just happen to be the poachers target is just too big of a coincidence.
- Cacnea was kinda just tossed in there.

Writer 1: "Hey, we can't have James not have a single pokemon."
Writer 2: "Oh you're right. I forgot we already released Victrebell in Johto too."
Writer 3: "We'd better give him a pokemon in this episode then."

Still, good episode. 8/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Really good, for a Hoenn episode at least.

It was sad, dramatic, and sweet all in one lovely package. The poacher was cruel, I think he makes for a better villian that even Team Rocket's most elite members.

Team Rocket releasing their partners was sad. I really grew attached to Arbok and Weezing over the years. It was sad to see them go.

9/10 for the episode that almost made me cry ;_;

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This was actually a pretty moving episode. I was honestly sad when I seen TR fending off Tyranitar so that their life long friends Arbok and Weezing could escape, it was sad to see them go. Great episode.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
That's really weird I could have sworn I already posted in this thread last time I watched Hoenn in order..

Anyways sad episode, Jessie and James really kept trying to defend their Pokemon, pity Ash and co never really knew what they did. And for a split few seconds James was the only person in the cast without any Pokemon (Expect Max but he doesn't really couny)

saar

Shiny Flygon
That's was a sad episode. I didn't want Arbok and Weezing to leave, but that's the show.

However at least James captured a Cacnea in the end, which made him happy. He really deserves it.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
One of few episodes that actually made me cry. So long arbok and weezing you had a good run.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was sad to see Jessie and James being forced to say goodbye to Weezing and Arbok. It did however show that they really do have hearts. It was cool to see a Cacnea for the 1st time, I'm glad James caught it.

30/100

RickHoenn

Banned
This was such a sad episode, ****ing Rico was so evil. Jessie & James have to let go their trusted partners! Goodbye Arbok & Weezing! :(

Cacnea was a nice addition to James and damn!!! Ash what he said at the end XD

One of the highlight episodes so far even tho very sad 10/10