• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Pokémon A Day

fynx

Fussy Fox Fan
A Pokémon A Day

To maintain my art skills, I plan on drawing at least one Pokémon or Pokémon character (the former chosen by RNG) a day.

I started this evening with Vanillish.

ice_body_by_der_fuchsprophet-d5rml8k.png

I will comment with the next ones as I go along. Vanillish took me about 2 and a half hours, most of the time spent on the ice effect and on the background.

Others:
Starly
Rapidash
Excadrill
Weezing
Buizel (WIP)
Nosepass
Blastoise
Fennekin
Purugly
Murkrow
Mew
Wailmer
Eeveelutions

Last edited:

Quinnzel

Insanely Great
Woo! Lovely to see so many people starting their own projects. Good luck! I like the way you did the ice. :)

fynx

Fussy Fox Fan
wip___on_the_road_again_by_der_fuchsprophet-d5s6r99.png

My first incomplete. :( I was out of the house almost all day today, and only managed to whip this up in about 20 minutes. Since Sundays are always this busy, I may take Sundays off.

fynx

Fussy Fox Fan
fancy_fennekin_by_fancyfennekin-d5sh9zz.png

Different style... this time, because I'm moving deviantart accounts! Since my new username is fancyfennekin, I drew... a fancy fennekin!

fynx

Fussy Fox Fan
street_purugly_by_fancyfennekin-d5slqlm.png

Attempted a different style, since the purpose of this challenge is to try challenge myself artistically.

Not completely sold on it but it was definitely a fun experience.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
These are all pretty cool! :) I like how you use a different style for each work. My favorites are the Fennekin and the Weezing. Keep it up!

fynx

Fussy Fox Fan
the_thief_and_the_mountain_pass_by_fancyfennekin-d5spmn3.png

"It is said that when chased, it lures its attacker onto dark mountain trails where the foe will get lost."

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
These are rather epic, if I do say so myself. One problem, though... your Vanillish is actually a Vanillite. A simple edit can fix that, though.

Nice job! I wonder, will you start taking requests for Pokemon to do instead of RNGing them?

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I love these, they are awesome.