• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A pokemon christmas miracle, true story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnikun

The Shining Hunter
after joining serebii this last weekend to get away from gamefaqs and all that craziness, and getting a warm welcome here, i got a bit of rl news that was kind of sad. I was feeling down sunday night and went to get a cup of joe at starbucks. i played diamond while there to help feel better. I then went across the street to bed bath and beyond to get some gloves and was thinking how if i could start a new game that would be great, but i didnt want to delete all my data i had accumulated in diamond. in the parking lot i found a 20 dollar bill, and on the way home i stopped by blockbuster and found a used copy of pearl in their clearance bin for 15 bucks. i bought the game and now can start a new game while keeping my 2 1/2 years of data on diamond. The timing of everything made me view this asmy christmas miracle so i thought id share it with you guys, being how it had to do with pokemon. Merry Christmas to all on serebii.net!

Donnikun

The Shining Hunter
it wasnt deleted but he only made it as far as hearthome. if there was anything worth keeping rest assured i would have kept it lol.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Wow. That's pretty darn lucky.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
That is very lucky I never had that luck in my life

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
Wow! Pretty nice story. I better not ask what the sad news was.

FlawLass

wow,that's best story i heard today.So touching ^_^

Donnikun

The Shining Hunter
I found 2 grams of weed in my room... THAT's a christmas miracle.

lol you got me beat lol, unless the cops raid your house lol.

Donnikun

The Shining Hunter
@2pacmon

well good, then thats 2 christmas miracles for you lol, you found the weed and you wont get caught with it lol. man you win. lol.

celibi88

robochu=win
i bet your going to see a shiny palkia too

tomthepom

uh? why wouldn't you just restart pearl? then that saves all the hassles of trading?

Profesco

gone gently
Well, how nice! Merry holidays to you, too. ^_^

Don't do drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.