• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Pokemon Christmas Story!

Medea

Excalibur
This is my first time posting any of my stories here, so just giving you fair warning! This here is a story that involves Pokeshipping and Contestshipping. So those who oppose, don't read the story...

Rated: G

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On one starry evening, Misty, wearing a long, black gown was standing alone outside of the Cerulean gym. All of a sudden, a familiar voice calls out her name. Misty turns around and sees Ash wearing a black suit. Ash approaches Misty and takes her hand as they go on a little walk. A few steps into the walk, the two stop, look into each other’s eyes, and go in for a kiss. Before the kiss, Misty hears a voice out in the distance calling her name. Suddenly everything goes dark and Ash disappears. Misty yells out, “No not again.” Misty lies in her bed, silently saying that repeatedly until her sister Daisy shook her to wake her up. Daisy told Misty that she, Lily, and Violet were going Christmas shopping and needed Misty to do all of the chores around the gym. Misty sighed heavily and agreed.

While feeding the water pokemon, Misty started thinking about that dream and the kiss that almost was. Misty thought back to the time she met up with Ash before he challenged Pike Queen Lucy and told him how she really felt about him. Since then, the two had a long distance relationship. Misty then sighed and continued her chores. A couple of hours later, the phone rings. When Misty picked up, Ash’s face came up on the screen. Ash told her that he and the crew have returned to Pallet Town for the holiday season. Then, Ash invites her to a party that Professor Oak is throwing at the lab on Christmas Eve. Just when Misty accepted Ash’s invitation, her sisters came in. Daisy runs over to Misty and tells her to get off the phone because she has to make a call. But when Daisy saw Ash on the phone, she pushes Misty aside and talks to him. Ash was then pushed aside by Brock, who just loves talking to Misty’s sisters. Brock then cuts to the chase and invites the girls to Oak’s party. The girls were thrilled and accepted the invite. After they hung up, the girls decided to go back out again and shop for outfits to wear at the party. Daisy asked Misty to watch over the gym again, while the girls go out. Misty did feel a little irritated once her sisters left, but she brushed it off since soon enough, she was going to see Ash.

The next day after Misty finishes her daily chores, she gets surprise visitors. It was May and Max. When Misty greeted the two, she then wondered where Ash was. May told Misty that Ash wanted to do some intense training with Brock but said that he would call her tonight. Misty then offered to take May and Max out around Cerulean. A little later, they enter a shopping plaza to do some shopping at one clothes store. Outside a little café near the store, Harley was sitting down drinking some tea. He then sees May and decides to spy on her. While Harley was sneaking around, Max had a suspicion that someone was following them. He quickly turned around, but saw nothing. After buying a few things at the store, the group decided to stop of at the café for something to eat. Meanwhile, Harley continued to spy May. May then tells Max to go order the food so that she can have a nice little girl talk alone with Misty. Once Max left, May wanted to know how the relationship was going with Ash. Misty told her that it was okay but that she wishes that she could see him more than just once every couple of months. But then Misty asked May if she invited anybody “special” to the party. May blushed and told her that she invited Drew. Then Misty decides to get a little deep and asked May if she liked Drew. May blushes again and told her that it’s just a friendship relationship. But she really hopes that her and Drew would go much further than that. May then said that Drew was going to come by Ash’s house before the party, so they can go together. Near by, Harley started getting mad because as much as he hates to admit it, he likes May, but feels that Drew is too much of interference. In that moment, Harley comes up with an idea. He then noticed Max coming his way, so Harley made a break for it. Later on in the day, the group returned to the gym. May and Max left so they’d get back to Pallet Town before it got too dark. That night, Misty was on the phone talking to Ash. She asked if he would like to take a little day trip over to Cerulean tomorrow. But Ash said he would still like to do some more training, but promised that he would defiantly see her Christmas Eve. Misty decides to trust him.

The next day, Misty was with Ash and was going to kiss until Daisy’s voice came in and snapped her out of the reverie. Daisy wanted to get rehearsals started for when they do the underwater show again after the holiday season. As they continued to rehearse, Misty tried her best to concentrate, but all she could think about was Ash. In Pallet Town, May was up in Ash’s room coordinating outfits for the party. In a phone booth near by, Harley makes a call to Ash’s house. When the phone rang, Ash picked up the phone. Harley disguised his voice to sound like Drew and asked to talk to May. So May came down the stairs to talk to him. Harley then said he’s not coming to the party because he has another date with another girl. When May heard that, her heart was broken. She instantly dropped the phone, ran into Ash’s room, and broke down crying. Max and Brock tried comforting her, but May refused to talk to them and threw books at them until they left. Ash didn’t like the idea of May locking herself in his room. When Ash went up to his room, May yelled at him and threw even more books. Delia came from the kitchen and told Ash to just leave May alone and that she’ll talk to her later. Outside, Harley walks away from the phone booth and begins to laugh. Back in the house, Max just hated seeing his sister like this. So, he comes up with an idea of setting her up with somebody else. A little later, Max is at Professor Oak’s lab asking Tracey if he would like to be May’s date for the party. Tracey wasn’t too sure if he should go through with it, but Max insisted that he ought to do it. Max then dragged Tracey back to the house. Along the way in the shrubs, Harley was hiding and noticed that he had some more competition. When the two arrived, Tracey went up stairs and knocked on the door. May opened the door with a sour look on her face and then Tracey started to stutter a lot. May then told Tracey that she doesn’t want to talk to him and slams the door in his face. Delia then told the boys to stop trying to reason with May. Delia went up to see May and by the boy’s surprise, May didn’t yell or throw anything. Delia was able to calm May down and knew what she was going through. As much as it hurt her, May decided to go to the party. Delia was proud of her and told her that if she ever felt as bad as she did today, she is always there to lend a helping hand. Meanwhile, Ash, Brock, Max, and Tracey were eavesdropping on the conversation by listening through the door. When May opened the door, all of the boys fell down. May understood that they were just trying to help her out and apologized for her behavior.

It is finally Christmas Eve and Misty isn’t wasting a single moment. She was able to get all of her chores done quicker than usual. During the extra time she had, Misty put together the perfect outfit. Later, Daisy, Lily, and Violet were standing outside Misty’s room waiting for her to hurry up. Daisy then started banging on the door and told her to move it. Misty then opened the door, wearing a pink dress and a flower in her hair. With one look at her, Lily started to comment on how her “cute girl look” is so played out. Misty then said, “For your information, I like the cute girl look and I got this outfit from your closet.” Lily then just brushed her off with a big “Whatever” and walked off. At Professor Oak’s lab, the doorbell rang. When Tracey opened the door, he saw Brock, Delia, and Mimie with a bunch of food in their hands. Tracey then asked Delia if she made all of this. Delia then said she would never be able to make that much food in her lifetime. Brock made the food. As Brock, Delia, and Mimie came in, Tracey notices a jeep pulling up towards the lab. Then, Daisy, Lily, and Violet come out of the vehicle. Tracey goes up, greets them and comments that Daisy finally passed her driving test. Misty then gets out of the jeep and says hi to Tracey. Back at Ash’s house, Ash and Max were waiting outside the door for May to come out. May opens the door, wearing a black dress. Her hair was wrapped up in a bun. Ash and Max then flattered her with complements. As they were about to leave the house, Harley “bumped in to” May. Harley told her that he was on his way to Cinnabar Island, but was unable to get a ferry ticket since it was Christmas Eve. May then asked Harley if he would like to go to the party with them. Harley told May, “Oh gee, I couldn’t. Why, it’s just so sudden and…Okay!” As soon as Ash and the crew left the house, Drew, carrying a red rose went to the front door. He rang the doorbell a couple of times, but no answer. Back at Oak’s lab, Brock was setting up the food on the table, while Daisy, Lily, and Violet were flattering him with compliments. Meanwhile, Misty eagerly awaited Ash’s arrival, by staring at the window. Just when everybody started dancing, they started to hear a Pikachu. Misty jumps up and screams out, “It’s Ash!” Misty was the first to run to the door and greet him.

When Misty looked into Ash’s eyes, she saw the images in her past dreams of the two of them together. Just before Misty got a word out of her mouth, Daisy pushed her aside and gave Ash a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Ash began to blush, while Misty started to grow mad. Professor Oak then entered the room and greeted Ash and the others. He then noticed Harley and realized he has never seen him before. “What? You mean this old coot has never heard of the great coordinator Harley?” Harley thought. May then introduces Harley to everybody. Harley just smiled back and said it was a pleasure to meet them. Tracey then came up to everybody and offered them some sandwiches. When Harley picked up a sandwich, he started to give Tracey a mad dog look and told him, “I’m watching you, punk!” A little later into the party, Ash and Misty were in a corner together. Ash complimented Misty on her dress. Misty then thanked Ash. Misty and Ash then looked into each others eyes and were going in for a kiss, until Max came in and interrupted them. Max wanted to talk to Ash in private. As Ash and Max left the room, Misty just let out a big sigh. While Brock was eating a sandwich, Daisy, Lily, and Violet come over to him and fought over who liked his food the most. Brock told the ladies to calm down and that there was enough “Brock” to go around. He then asked if any of them would like to dance. When he noticed they were ignoring him from across the room, he dropped to the floor and started sulking. In another part of the party, Harley was trying to talk to May, but all she can do was look depressed and sigh an awful lot. Harley then asked her what was wrong. May told Harley that she was just disappointed about Drew breaking off their date. Harley starts to growl silently and then asked her if she really liked him. May blushed and told him that even though he broke off the plans for tonight, she still likes him. May then sees Max talking to Ash and runs over to the two. May told Max to leave Ash and Misty, so that they could be alone. Harley thought that this would be his only chance to tell May how he really felt about her. Harley walked over to May and told her he had something to tell her. Just then, there was a knock on the door. Brock went over to open it and by everyone’s surprise, it was Drew. Brock told Drew that he ought to be ashamed of himself. May walked over to Drew and said, “You have some nerve coming here.” Drew got confused and then yelled at May saying that she stood him up. “As if, you were the one who called and broke off the date.” Said May. Drew then told May that he never called her. Harley started getting mad when he realized his plan was coming apart. Drew then said, “I would never blow off this date for anything because…well…I LIKE YOU!” May and everybody else just stood there in shock. May blushed and said, “Oh Drew, I like you too.” Drew gave her a rose and May gave him a big hug. Harley just stood there with his mouth wide open. Tracey went over to him and said, “I see, you like May. Don’t worry, there’ll be other girls.” Harley then dropped down to the ground and started sulking. May then realized that since Drew never really made the call, she wondered who did. A few seconds go by and May just brushed it off. There was then another knock at the door. When Brock opened the door, he went into complete shock when he saw the one person he never expected to see, Professor Ivy. When she said hello to him, Brock just fainted.

Everyone crowded around Brock, trying to wake him up. Brock then woke up and saw Ivy. “Oh Brock, are you okay?” Asked Professor Ivy. Brock then fainted again. Professor Oak then felt a little guilty about all of this. He didn’t know Ash, May, Brock, and Max were going to be back so soon and invited Professor Ivy to the party. But when they all came back to Pallet, he couldn’t take back the invite. As Brock got revived again, Professor Ivy decided that maybe it was a bad idea to come and that she was going to go. Brock then got up and said, “No that’s alright. You don’t have to leave just on my behalf.” Max went back Ash and asked him why Brock was acting so weird. Ash then told Max that a couple years back, Brock stayed with Professor Ivy and helped around her lab. But a couple of months later returned to the group but refused to say why he left the lab. Brock then butted in and said, “And nothing happened! Now let's not speak of this anymore!” Ash then noticed Misty staring out the window sadly and asked Max if he could have some alone time with her. Ash went over to Misty and apologized for all of the interruptions. “Oh it’s not your fault Ash” said Misty. The two once again, try to go in for a kiss when once again they are interrupted. Daisy jumped in before the kiss and told Ash she wanted to give him his Christmas gift early. Ash opened the gift and found a scarf. As he tried it on, Daisy told him that she got the supplies, Lily picked out the color, and Violet knit the scarf. Then Daisy said Misty didn’t do a single thing with making the scarf. With that, Misty started to growl. As he thanked Daisy, Violet pointed out that Ash was standing under the mistletoe, so Violet kissed him. Before Misty told them off, a hole was punched in the middle of the room. Once the smoke cleared, they notice a giant, mechanical Golem. It was (of course) Team Rocket. All of a sudden, a pair of pinchers come out, grabbed Pikachu, and walked off. Ash then started to chase after them, as well as everyone else at the party. Ash yelled at Team Rocket to give him back his Pikachu. When they refused, Misty came up next to Ash, p*ssed off. She then let out her Gyarados. She told Gyarados to do a Hydro Pump attack. When the Golem started to malfunction, the pinchers let go of Pikachu. As Pikachu ran back to Ash, Gyarados finished things off with a Flamethrower attack. The attack turned into a giant fireball and then came an explosion. Then they said the usual line of, “Looks like Team Rocket’s blasting off again.” After Team Rocket blasted off, Daisy then decided that it’s been a long night and told Misty that it was time to go. Misty then realized that this was the one and only time she got to be with Ash and never got the kiss she’s been waiting for. Suddenly she snapped! Misty yelled out, “Don’t tell me what to do! I’ve been waiting a long time to be with Ash. And the one chance I get to be alone with him, you ruin it for me. I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!” When Daisy tried to come close to Misty, she just pushed Daisy and ran off. Since it was too dark to see anything, they all decided to go back to the lab and grab some flashlights. When they went back inside, Ash told everybody else to just stay put. He and Misty’s sisters were going to look for her. As Ash and the girls left, Professor Ivy headed towards the door and said she was going to leave. Brock stopped her at the door and said, “Wait a minute Professor Ivy, I want to tell you something.” Brock told her that it wasn’t easy for him to say what he needed to say. Professor Ivy stopped him and said, “You don’t need to say anymore Brock, I understand. Just remember that one day, you’ll find that one special girl. It was really nice seeing you again Brock.” She then gives him a kiss on the cheek and then leaves. Brock put his hand on his cheek and said, “Goodbye Professor.” Harley then left the party, still sulking. After going outside, he came up with another idea.

A couple of hours later, Ash and the girls continued their search for Misty. Unfortunately, they were unable to find her. Daisy then thought that maybe Misty went back to the gym. She drove Ash back to the house and told him not to worry and that everything was going to be okay. After the girls drove off, Ash didn’t seem okay. Brock then came up behind Ash and put his hand on his shoulder. Brock then handed Ash his guitar and said, “Go to her now.” When the girls arrived at the gym, they heard crying coming from Misty’s room and were relieved that she was home. Daisy went up to Misty’s door and asked if she was alright. Misty told her to just go away. That night as Misty was sleeping, Ash arrived at the gym. He started throwing rocks at Misty’s window and kept calling her name. Misty then woke up and went to the window to find Ash. Misty yelled out, “What are you doing here? Do you know how late it is?” Ash told her that he was sorry for all of the distractions he had. Misty then gave him an ugly face and was ready to close her window. Ash then stopped her and told her he would like to sing her a song. He brings out the guitar and begins to sing...

La la la la la la, la la la la la la

My cherie amour, lovely as a summer day
My cherie amour, distant as the milky way
My cherie amour, pretty little one that I adore
You’re the only girl my heart beats for
How I wish that you were mine

In a cafe or sometimes on a crowded street
I’ve been near you, but you never noticed me
My cherie amour, won’t you tell me how could you ignore
That behind that little smile I wore

Maybe someday, you’ll see my face amoung the crowd
Maybe someday, I’ll share your little distant cloud
Oh, cherie amour, pretty little one that I adore
You’re the only girl my heart beats for

*this song was Stevie Wonder's My Cherie Amour*

With no word to Ash, she closed her window. Ash decided that Misty wasn’t going to listen to reason tonight and decided to head back to Pallet Town. Just then, he hears his name being called. He turns around and sees Misty, all teary-eyed. Misty then ran to Ash and gave him a big hug. As she thanked him for that song, Ash then cut to the chase and gave her a kiss on the lips. Near by, Daisy, Lily, and Violet were watching and couldn’t be any happier for Misty. After the kiss, Ash then asked Misty to come over to his house in the morning. Misty stuttered a little bit but accepted his invite.

Early Christmas morning, Daisy woke Misty up. “What’s the big idea waking me up?” Yelled out Misty. Daisy told her, “Well since you’re going to see Ash this morning, I figured you wanted to get an early start.” As Misty got her broom ready, Daisy snatched the broom out of her hand. “Which is why I’ll be doing all of the chores today. Now you get ready to see Ash.” Said Daisy. Misty smiled and thanked Daisy for her generosity. A little later at Ash’s house, Harley comes up to the door with a bouquet of roses in his hand. He then put the roses at the front step and rang the doorbell. By his luck, May answered the door. Harley said, “Thanks for inviting me to the party last night. I had such a blast and…Oh my, I wonder who these roses are for.” May then picked up the bouquet and a note fell out of it. May took one look at the roses and concluded that they were from Drew. Harley’s jaw dropped and said, “Well you don’t know that, do you? I mean isn’t there a note?” May didn’t listen to a single word, as she went back into the house and sniffed her roses. Delia then came out and invited Harley inside. Before he came in, Delia noticed a note near her foot and picked it up. Delia opened the note and read, “I loved you ever since I laid eyes on you. Merry Christmas. Love, Harley.” Delia closed up the note and said, “Oh Harley, you’re such a sweet boy, writing that note for me. Come on in.” Harley then started banging his head against the wall repeatedly. All of a sudden, a bike comes up near the house. Pikachu ran out and noticed Misty coming up. When Misty stopped, Pikachu jumped up on Misty. Ash then ran out and greeted Misty. Delia then told them all to come inside. Before going inside, Misty holds Ash’s hand and said, “Merry Christmas Ash Ketchum” and kissed him on the lips. And so they both go inside to enjoy the rest of their Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Wow Medea, you did a very good job on the story-I really wish it was a chapter story, so I could see more. But anyways: 20/10!

Medea

Excalibur
Thanks for the comments you guys! Pokeshipping Togetic, I knew you were going to be the first one to read and post this!