• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Pokemon Comic

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Buttshot

^Clicky. It's totally a Pokemon comic that will (try to) make you piss your pants.

.......No, it isn't Pokemon, so I tricked you!

But if I didn't lie, you wouldn't be reading this thread, now would you? Seriously, any comic that ISN'T based on Pokemon immediately gets ignored. What is up with that? It annoys me. So I had to lie to get a few decent views, and if I'm lucky, replies.

Anyway. An overview:

Based on the Halo series, Master Chief and Johnson are just minding their own business, until they meet a "slow" Grunt...that has an extraordinary ability. Now, Master Chief, Johnson, and a few silly Marines find themselves stuck in an endless loop trying to get rid of the clingy Grunt while facing problems of their own.

Maybe the Grunt could turn out more useful than these humans originally thought.

IMPORTANT: This comic has been rated PG-13 for sexual references, strong language, violence, frequent alien gore, and unrealistic depictions of blood and gore.

Also: If you want one of your characters from your sprite comic (it MUST be custom) to have a cameo, PM me and give me the sprite sheet.

---------------

Coconut will kill us all...for Rice Krispies.

Sorry for the lie, people, but it was for a good reason. ;)

I'd be quite impressed if my lie actually worked.

Last edited:

Beco

Beware...
It's not true, I once had a comic, Living in Seacape, that was immensly popular, and had nothing to do with Pokémon at all.

Anyway, I read your comic, it needs a better background, and the jokes aren't always that funny. But keep trying, there's always room for a non-pokémon comic.

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Was that comic a comedy?

Dramas, the second most common comic genres of all time, always get trillions of views. Thing is, I could never make a drama because I never liked drama much myself.

Anyway, new comic...hopefully, it's an improvement...

Rise of the Elites

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Hey, I know a good Sonic the Hedgehog comic; Sonic and Pals!

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem