• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Poll of the Mountainous WBC Week 7

Who should win this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Here we are guys: with only 5 entries this week, after csisps_26 pulling out, we will ahve this poll run the whole week. You each get TWO (2) votes and there will be no Champ Poll.

oske:
[spoil]
CHarizard.png
[/spoil]

Metamence:
[spoil]http://i33.*******.com/15q9r91.png[/spoil]

MCXD:
[spoil]
wbc7entry.jpg
[/spoil]

Light Venusaur:
[spoil]
Banner-Contest3_SPPF.png
[/spoil]

~.:Northern Lights:.~
[spoil]
Aerodactylcopy.png
[/spoil]

No poll?

But I vote for MCXD, and ~.:Northern Lights:.~
If it weren't for the limited number of banners, I'd have voted for Metamence too.

Metamence

I voted
~.:Northern Lights:.~ and
MCXD because they're styles were kind of good..
Although ~.:Northern Lights:.~ I think you need to tone down the white a little..

a) these entries are all so amazing... *sniff* you guys make me so proud...
b) with exams coming up I almost forgot serebii even existed, and I think due to my track record, unless you are ok with its inconsistency of my availability, you should find someone more competent to set up these polls.
@I_D, I could still work on some of the other stuff, if you know what I mean ;D

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Although ~.:Northern Lights:.~ I think you need to tone down the white a little..

if you look at the image i used, its pretty much white except for the Aerodactyl, so not much i could do there otherwise i would have gone OCD over the textures =\ but thanks for the crit

PurpleMew

no promises
I voted for ~.:NorthernLights:.~ + Metamaence because i like the way they interprited the theme of "Moutain Pokemon" and to me they are the Pokemon out the entries that relate most to moutain pokemon. :D

Metamence

I voted for ~.:NorthernLights:.~ + Metamaence because i like the way they interprited the theme of "Moutain Pokemon" and to me they are the Pokemon out the entries that relate most to moutain pokemon. :D
My name is Metamence FYI.... ;)

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
It's called a type - in case you were wondering...

Jaguar297

I'm back!
I voted for Metamence because I like the Aggron and the banner, ect. It was a tough decision for me to make, although my next vote would have been Oske's.

MCXD

Sucks at PASBL
As a note I voted for Oske and Metamence. I'm suprised that Oske isn't doing better, I love the simplicity and to-the-point nature of the banner. It stands out as something which gets the point across rather well.

Unlike mine which is a bit of a mess :v