• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A problem with firefox...

RandomCharizard

Well, it seems something is wrong with my firefox.
Today when I started up firefox all my search engines were gone. And when I tried to add some it wouldnt work. Also for some reason, after a certain amount of time all my history dissapears, sometimes even my themes and homepage.
So I was wondering if something is wrong with my firefox, or is it a worm of virus of some sort?
Thanks for any help.

Actually there's something up with mine as well. The entire thing resets back tot he origional theme and to a different home page. Everything else remains, just not these two things. :/

My computer is a failure of late, it would seem. x_x

-Josh

A

an_idiot_

there does seem to be a problem with firefox, as on my old computer it often deleted all my favourites as everything, which was annoying.. to say the least

Eileen

Queen of Orudoran
Et tu, Firefox 1.5?

The newest version causes many problems with bookmarks, history, and etc... and also on the list, heavy resource usage. You should switch back to an older version or use a different alternitive browser.

Last edited: