• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Problem with the WIFI Connection

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
Hello. By now my wifi used to support my Pokemon game Soul Silver, for quite a long time actually. Gradually the game's itself ability to connect to the wifi became loose- it could work frequently for a length of a few days, and then be disabled for the same period of time for the next week. I talked to my router's company to make sure that my security is set to WEP, but it still isn't working. We've also tried to completely remove any option of security but still there's no change in it. Sometimes my game had recognized my own access point and the connection test was successful but when I opened the game itself it just lost its connection once again.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?